• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Sky Plus Box

Yer Blues

Not Always Sarcastic ⭐🦐
If i was to purchase said box from ebay, is this something i can set up myself or would i require some degree based education to do it?

You can set it up yourself, and you can phone Sky to get help. My dad did this when he got one and couldn't set it up by himself.

You just plug the cables from dish in and plug it in.

May need to call sky if card doesnt work in it.

cheers chaps. i had read online about all sorts of extra cables but if its a case of just plugging in the cables that will be fine.

For SKy+ make sure you have two connections or can get to the dish to 'make' two.
We live in a flat with just one.... :(

Also it appears that the plus services must also be enabled for your card so you'd have to phone Sky anyway ;) . Be careful on the ladder ;)

Back