• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ShrimperZone bigger than Ewes OS!

Spaceman Spiff

Spiff sets his ray gun to ‘liquefy’ ⭐🦐
My Ewes supporting work colleague has just given the game away that the Ewes official site, their main messageboard, has less registered members (about 1300) than us here at ShrimperZone (about 1600)...

We wont even go there on the numbers online at any one time (currently over 100 at SZ - a runwell patient, a gerbil and a ball of lint on the Ewes site)...

laugh.gif

Yours smugly,
Spiff

Spiff - I'd be a lot happier with the figures if the "1600" on here were audited and those that hadn't posted for a couple of years (about 1200 of them) were eradicated.

Let's get some realism into this shall we ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Aug. 21 2006,13:35)]Spiff - I'd be a lot happier with the figures if the "1600" on here were audited and those that hadn't posted for a couple of years (about 1200 of them) were eradicated.

You dont think the same applies to the Col Ewe 1300?

Perhaps these will do the trick instead:

There are only 14 registered members on their site at the moment... rather more than that on here - 60.

They've only ever had 108 concurrent users (including guests) - we've had 165 and regularly have more than 108 (we have as I type this)...

What's made you all hormonal all of a sudden?

Oo.gif

I'm certainly not knocking the site at all and I'm definitely not hormonal (in pain yes, but I'll live !!!!!!) but I have a pet hate for misrepresentation of facts - e.g. Barrett is a good footballer
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Aug. 21 2006,13:45)]I'm certainly not knocking the site at all and I'm definitely not hormonal (in pain yes, but I'll live !!!!!!) but I have a pet hate for misrepresentation of facts - e.g. Barrett is a good footballer
tounge.gif
I havent misrepresented any facts though have I?

tounge.gif

We regularly have more concurrent users than their record number

We have more registered users

These are facts my friend! Of course not all registered members post all the time, but the same is true of all internet sites that people can register with - it applies no more to us than them!

This is just something else to laugh at Col Ewe about really

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Aug. 21 2006,13:45)]but I have a pet hate for misrepresentation of facts
But that's what you do all through the game about Mr 'Sideways' Maher
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beaver @ Aug. 21 2006,15:10)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Aug. 21 2006,13:45)]but I have a pet hate for misrepresentation of facts
biggrin.gif
"what a fantastic pass Kev !"
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Aug. 21 2006,13:35)]Spiff - I'd be a lot happier with the figures if the "1600" on here were audited and those that hadn't posted for a couple of years (about 1200 of them) were eradicated.

ORM ,watch it or I'll send the boys round your house tonight to do your knee-caps. Don't open your front door at 8pm tonight or you may get a mcnasty surprise.

Seeing Mr Harris on my doorstep won't be a surprise, it'll be a bloomin' miracle.

So I take it no one is prepared to get rid of all the defunct posters then ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Aug. 21 2006,16:02)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ Aug. 21 2006,13:23)]their main messageboard has less registered members
Fewer, dammit, fewer...!!!

*aaaaargh*

suspect.gif

tounge.gif
It is incorrect grammar to put an exclamation mark after a full stop
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ Aug. 21 2006,16:09)]
[b said:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ Aug. 21 2006,13:23)]their main messageboard has less registered members

*aaaaargh*

suspect.gif

tounge.gif
tounge.gif
Oh Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice one Spiff !

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Aug. 21 2006,15:42)]Seeing Mr Harris on my doorstep won't be a surprise, it'll be a bloomin' miracle.

So I take it no one is prepared to get rid of all the defunct posters then ?
We are looking for un-employed riff-raff to sift through the members' list and let us know when each poster last posted.

ORM do you want the job ?

[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

*aaaaargh*

suspect.gif

tounge.gif
tounge.gif
No it isn't, it's incorrect syntax - as is ending a sentence without a full stop, much like you have just done.

So ner.

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Aug. 21 2006,16:46)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

*aaaaargh*

suspect.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
No it isn't, it's incorrect syntax - as is ending a sentence without a full stop, much like you have just done.

So ner.

tounge.gif
laugh.gif
I'd like to think that it's this sort of thrilling grammatical debate that is attracting so many people to ShrimperZone.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Aug. 21 2006,15:27)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beaver @ Aug. 21 2006,15:10)]
[b said:
biggrin.gif
"what a fantastic pass Kev !"  
laugh.gif
When was that then !!!!!
tounge.gif

I must of missed it
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Uxbridge Shrimper @ Aug. 21 2006,17:42)]I'd like to think that it's this sort of thrilling grammatical debate that is attracting so many people to ShrimperZone.
*Notes Beaver's solecism*

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beaver @ Aug. 21 2006,17:42)]I must of missed it

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Aug. 21 2006,17:54)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Uxbridge Shrimper @ Aug. 21 2006,17:42)]I'd like to think that it's this sort of thrilling grammatical debate that is attracting so many people to ShrimperZone.

[b said:

laugh.gif
My what ?
Oo.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beaver @ Aug. 21 2006,19:20)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Aug. 21 2006,17:54)]
[b said:

[b said:

laugh.gif
My what ?  
Oo.gif
I think he means you need to visit a cobbler ?
suspect.gif

Back