• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News Shrimpers get away draw vs Hashtag United in Essex Senior Cup

Evening Echo

The News
Saffron Walden Town or Great Wakering Rovers vs Braintree Town Witham Town vs Brentwood Town Redbridge vs Brightlingsea Regent Maldon & Tiptree vs Hornchurch Walthamstow vs Aveley West Essex vs Chelmsford City Waltham Abbey vs Grays Athletic Concord Rangers vs Billericay Town Harwich & Parkeston vs Bowers & Pitsea Ilford vs Tilbury Takeley vs Rayleigh Town Hashtag United vs Southend United Dunmow Town vs Heybridge Swifts Buckhurst Hill vs Canvey Island Dagenham & Redbridge vs Colchester United Little Oakley or Romford vs Basildon United

Read more on this story

Help with Echo links

It’ll be the youth team playing these games again I suppose, apart from the odd player that needs a game or coming back from injury, I don’t expect us to get past these lot.

I hope Wood gets some game time, if he's still with us. Plus the 'keeper that doesn't start against Charlton. Other than that, play some kids.

I'd like to think it will be Danny Heath's youngsters but with a few of the fringe players getting some minutes in such as Wood or Wind, and Waldron and Cav on their way back from injury.

Benno and JD to manage this team? Perhaps?

I'd like to think it will be Danny Heath's youngsters but with a few of the fringe players getting some minutes in such as Wood or Wind, and Waldron and Cav on their way back from injury.

Benno and JD to manage this team? Perhaps?
I’d like to think there’ll only be a very small number of youth teamers starting this match— we now have 21 fit or very nearly fit first-team contenders.

We could see some fringe and injured players playing in this.

Jeacock, Wind, Foran, Wood, Waldron, Miley, MacDonald, Faulkner.

Will mainly be a core of U19 players I'd imagine

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back