• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Second in the league

Interesting that Gateshead’s figure is so high - that’s the one that stands out to me as being out of kilter with their attendances. Perhaps lots of magpies see them as a second team?

Also not sure how this is calculated - has someone really looked at every Twitter account following the NL and specifically identified that the account holder is a fan of one of the clubs? Lots of fans follow several clubs and all manner of players at this level, without always being clear in their bios which club they ‘support’ (although a lot do, obviously).

Still, anything which SUFC score highly on I’ll support irrespective of the dodginess of the figures or assumptions being made!

Interesting that Gateshead’s figure is so high - that’s the one that stands out to me as being out of kilter with their attendances. Perhaps lots of magpies see them as a second team?

Also not sure how this is calculated - has someone really looked at every Twitter account following the NL and specifically identified that the account holder is a fan of one of the clubs? Lots of fans follow several clubs and all manner of players at this level, without always being clear in their bios which club they ‘support’ (although a lot do, obviously).

Still, anything which SUFC score highly on I’ll support irrespective of the dodginess of the figures or assumptions being made!
It's based on the amount of followers each official club Twitter account has.

It's based on the amount of followers each official club Twitter account has.
Correct, just a simple survey, each Twitter account shows on its page the number of followers.

Verifying that each follower is in to all things SUFC related would be a bit tiresome. SUEPA seems to have attracted a number of 'ladies of the night' as followers, I suspect not all of them are truly interested in what we get up to but they still count as SUEPA followers for the stats

Back