• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Season Ticket renewals

fbm

Blue tinted optimist⭐🦐
I have been a season ticket holder for some years now. So have my two lads.

The club have had our personal details for some time. I have had the same seats for some time.

If I want to renew, why can't I just say "same again please" without having to fill in application forms?

If someone from the club is reading, can this be put forward as a suggestion pleasse, maybe for next season?

Unless of course there is a darn good reason why we all have to apply in writing and wit ahevery year, in which case please enlighten me!

To make sure you are still alive. There are some residents of the West Stand for whom it seems riga mortis set in around about the time Tony Richards thought he was a footballer.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fbm @ May 12 2006,00:40)]I have been a season ticket holder for some years now.  So have my two lads.

The club have had our personal details for some time.  I have had the same seats for some time.

If I want to renew, why can't I just say "same again please" without having to fill in application forms?

If someone from the club is reading, can this be put forward as a suggestion pleasse, maybe for next season?

Unless of course there is a darn good reason why we all have to apply in writing and wit ahevery year, in which case please enlighten me!
I think some details may have been 'lost' when they changed systems a short while ago.

To be honest I doubt they would know who has been a season ticket holder for more that a couple of years anyway. I think the form even asks how long you have been a season ticket holder.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fbm @ May 12 2006,00:40)]I have been a season ticket holder for some years now.  So have my two lads.

The club have had our personal details for some time.  I have had the same seats for some time.

Even worse is if you try to move your exiasting seat.

[b said:

Why not address this to the club rather than us?

I have spoken to the ticket office about this, but they were adamant in their refusal, strange really when I have not received a renewal request from the club.

It is silly particularly as the ticket office now seem to have my card details saved. WOuld take 2 seconds to renew, instead I have to fill a form in, send it off, hope that it arrives, etc.

Easy, they still have my name & address kept on their computer (as I was an season ticket holder from 2001 to 2004) all I have to do is ask for my name & number of my house & I don't have to fill in the application forms (I think this is for first time season ticket holder) - Iam praying the East Stand green or black not sold out yet on this weekend.

I know for a fact that the East Greens are already oversubscribed for any of the spare seats and don't expect too many current seasos not to renew!

i had a season ticket for the 2004/2005 season but not for the 2005/2006 season and it seemed the club didnt realise i was a fan! throughout the whole of last season i had match tickets addressed to my brother, my dad and even someone called Brenda! I knew i had ordered these seats and when i rung the club they said it would be ok to use the ticket despite the name being wrong! I cant wait to see what name is on my ST for next year!
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

Didn't have a problem with my ST last year, but want to move this year as I have two friends (one a new seaso) I want to sit next to. Therefore should I expect the ticket office to make a fuss?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ May 12 2006,13:38)]Didn't have a problem with my ST last year, but want to move this year as I have two friends (one a new seaso) I want to sit next to. Therefore should I expect the ticket office to make a fuss?
Depends what stand you want to move to or from. I would have thought the only place where it will be possible to move seats is the West Stand.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (londonblue @ May 12 2006,08:25)]
[b said:

Why not address this to the club rather than us?
Because someone on here may already know the answer

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Up the Shrimps @ May 12 2006,13:43)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ May 12 2006,13:38)]Didn't have a problem with my ST last year, but want to move this year as I have two friends (one a new seaso) I want to sit next to. Therefore should I expect the ticket office to make a fuss?
Depends what stand you want to move to or from. I would have thought the only place where it will be possible to move seats is the West Stand.
Yeah, I only want to move from my place in the west (which is blocked in by other seasos) to somewhere that has a couple of spaces next to it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ May 12 2006,14:44)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Up the Shrimps @ May 12 2006,13:43)]
[b said:
Yeah, I only want to move from my place in the west (which is blocked in by other seasos) to somewhere that has a couple of spaces next to it.
This is my problem too, I attached a letter with my application and have emailed aswell. Hoping for a positive outcome and will be disappointed if existings can't be looked after ,especially when bringing in new business.

My big fear is that I end up in the front row of the West Stand.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ May 12 2006,14:44)]Yeah, I only want to move from my place in the west (which is blocked in by other seasos) to somewhere that has a couple of spaces next to it.
I believe i sat in front of you last season, and im moving to south upper, so there will be 3 free seats where i used to sit now so u can probably move to there

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimper4life @ May 13 2006,20:17)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ May 12 2006,14:44)]Yeah, I only want to move from my place in the west (which is blocked in by other seasos) to somewhere that has a couple of spaces next to it.
I believe i sat in front of you last season, and im moving to south upper, so there will be 3 free seats where i used to sit now so u can probably move to there
Has the ticket office confirmed your move?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prodigal Son @ May 13 2006,20:23)]
[b said:
[b said:
No unfortunately but hopefully i'll get the seats. If not, i'll be staying and be taking the 2 seats next 2 me aswell, which would make 5 in a row for me and sum m8s

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimper4life @ May 13 2006,20:26)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prodigal Son @ May 13 2006,20:23)]
[b said:
[b said:
No unfortunately but hopefully i'll get the seats. If not, i'll be staying and be taking the 2 seats next 2 me aswell, which would make 5 in a row for me and sum m8s
Thanks and good luck

Back