• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Season ticket prices Italy

My season ticket for Espanol in La Liga in Spain cost me 444.32 euros (old gits rate).That Includes all 20 home Liga games against the likes of Bar$a;Real Madrid. Ath Madrid etc +all copa games

Last edited:
Ive got two season tickets here in Germany.Two different teams,but both about 15 km apart.
Both season tickets went up about 20% this year.
Nürnberg seat ticket cost me now 350 euros(was 320)...there are cheaper ones,standing.
Also got one for Fürth..but a standing ticket (old school)...180 euros..(was 150)
Both teams are Bundesliga 2...playing teams like Hertha Berlin,Schalke,Hamburg,Cologne(Köln).
What is really good with both tickets is that i can go either teams home games and travel there and back is free..So from where i live to a ground is about 100 miles return (50 there,50 back)..160 km return...costs nowt

Also worth noting Como are only fleecing new fans as a newly promoted side. If fans have had a season ticket for the last 2 seasons they get it at the same price (€180)
Thar's certainly something they don't do in La Liga! Incidentally that 225 euros price was for last season in la Segunda,(After 25 consectutive seasons as an Espanyol soci or season card holder I've been invited to a commemorative event in early Sept)! Don't think I'll be going. :Smile:

Last edited:
Back