• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Scunthorpe on Tuesday

This is from an Iron fan on another board. Hopefully we can exploit this shortfall in Centre backs. Please drop a few free kicks on the penalty spot on Tuesday night boys!

Mighty Iron writes:

Have just read on our OS that Byrne and Mirfin will miss Southend then be available for Leeds, and there is no mention of Wright being suspended so it must have been just his 4th booking, not his 5th.

So, we will have Wrighty available to play left back on Tuesday, and personally I think Garry Thompson would make a good stand in at right back (ironnick may remember that he had one of his best games there covering when Mirf got sent off at Walsall). The main problem is our lack of centrebacks. We now have both Mirf and Cliff suspended, whilst Milne and Pearce are injured. In my book that leaves us Crosby and Picton - a geriatric and a 2nd year YT. Talk about a mixture of youth and experience!

I can't wait to see the team we put out now. Are you making the trip or not nick?

Good spot. Now we just need to expliot it. Laurent and Robinson up front maybe.

Back