• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Scoreboard Sweepstake

South Bank Hank

⭐⭐🦐
Positivity? Tick.
Got our club back? Tick.
Record season ticket sales? Tick
New paint jobs all round? Tick.
Swanky new scoreboard? Tick.

So onto the football and the questions that matter.

Who’s going to be the first to **** a shot right into the new scoreboard? And when?

My vote:
Gus Scott-Morriss
37 minutes into game two

Top right corner of the screen. Sharp intake of breath around the stadium.

Last edited:
I would have said this is nailed on, but Noor won’t play today so I’ve been forced to go for Moreton instead
I don’t think it happens today. My feeling is that most of our misses are either wide or high AND wide - rarely just centre above the crossbar.

Swanky and attractive new scoreboard changes the dynamics though.

I liked the scoreboard obviously had its problems.

At half time they showed all the scores from the NL on one frame. Impossible (well for me to read) Any chance of changing it to one at a time like the Community shield score ?
Oh they were the NL scores were they. Couldn't make out the badges and only in West V block.

Back