• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Well I'm sure it'll sell..... :unsure: In fact Adam Johnson is hoping to sign for them once he's done his time.

one-direction-one-direction-icon-fall-white-white-t-shirt.jpg

I can't believe people are accusing them of rigging the poll.

If they'd wanted to rig the poll they only had to announce that it was designed by 1 Direction but they actually waited until afterwards.

I don't actually think it's a bad design - we've certainly had worse - and if revealing the designer sells them some extra shirts fair play to them. I wouldn't have an issue if Justin Beiber wanted to design us an away kit provided it was half decent. It's hardly demeaning the football club like inviting Jeremy Kyle to give the half-time teamtalk.

ps Presumably this should be in Ex-Shrimpers

To be fair, it's not actually a bad looking shirt. I'm sure they could have ended up with far worse

I can't believe people are accusing them of rigging the poll.

If they'd wanted to rig the poll they only had to announce that it was designed by 1 Direction but they actually waited until afterwards.

I don't actually think it's a bad design - we've certainly had worse - and if revealing the designer sells them some extra shirts fair play to them. I wouldn't have an issue if Justin Beiber wanted to design us an away kit provided it was half decent. It's hardly demeaning the football club like inviting Jeremy Kyle to give the half-time teamtalk.

ps Presumably this should be in Ex-Shrimpers

I was going to say the same thing. It's actually really smart. Are these people really saying that "famous" fans aren't allowed to enter competitions like other fans just in case they win? Or are they happy for him to enter on the understanding he's not allowed to win?

It'd be interesting to find out how many times he's entered Donny competitions and not won.

If I was a Doncaster fan I'd be happy with this.

For one, that's a smart looking shirt.

For two, Louis Tomlinson is clearly a genuine fan, giving the club some great exposure. Thanks to him, Doncaster once got a five figure crowd for a pre-season game that he played in. As YB says, wouldn't it have been great if we'd been able to get some tangible benefit out of the Justin Bieber story?

Fair play to Doncaster. Even if their new ground is dull as ****.

so, can we look forward to Justin Bieber designing our kit in the future, afterall he's a Ryan Leonard fan ain't he ?? :smile:

Back