• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Room 24

Quite simply has anyone eaten at the restaurant at
Room 24 on Eastern Esplanade?

What was the food like? Ambience ? etc.

Thanks

hope something good gets said, I'm going there on Friday night

I'm off there tonight (wife's b'day, clashing with Champs League Final - Sky+ shall be put to good use).

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ May 25 2005,11:39)]hope something good gets said, I'm going there on Friday night
It's good on a Friday night.

A lot of the Kursal estate boys have a drink in Room 24 before moving on to the Forresters, The Ship and Brocketts.

Seriously though, does anyone else think they they should have picked a different location for this venture.

I ate there around Christmas time for a friends birthday. Food was good and reasonable but there was hardly anyone else in there so the atmos wasn't the best. They had a couple of guys in there playing some cover songs who were pretty good so overall not a terrible encounter. The only thing I will say about the place is it is a shame about it's location. It could have done with being a bit closer to town IMHO. It actually feels like it should be Leigh if you know what I mean? Hope you enjoy it - let us know how you get on.

We went there for our Xmas party and although I was wasted the food was really nice and the decor and feel of the place is really nice.

As has been said shame about the location.

Back