• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ronnie Jepson

Naive defending cost us the three points.

http://www.gillinghamfootballclub.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10416~1108630,00.html

Jepson seems to think that if they could defend, his Gillingham team deserved three points today - I think he should just be glad only 700-odd Gills fans turned up who could tell anyone different. Gillingham were shocking up front, and even if we hadn't scored I couldn't see them getting three points from us, or from most teams in the division...

Naive defending...

On top of Anonymous Midfielding and Comical Forwards.

I won't mention how shaky and uncomfortable Royce looked because i'm still in love with him from my childhood.

Sodje looked good at times then made mistakes which was the reason we got rid of him.

how funny is the bit saying good travelling contingent of 726!!!!

thats **** poor considering they are only an hour away. **** away support if you ask me.

gillinghsm fans were crap, i didnt hear a single song from them and they didnt even clap their subs on and off. they were on top in the first half just before our second but other than that we were all over them.

gillinghsm fans were crap, i didnt hear a single song from them and they didnt even clap their subs on and off. they were on top in the first half just before our second but other than that we were all over them.

they gave black a clap when he went off.

Gillingham were very poor, bordering on the atrocious. On that showing they must be favourites to get relegated.

According to the old Dinosaur, Teletext, Ronnie Jepson has just resigned as manager.

How many managers is that now who have considered defeat by Southend to be the lowest point? We must have seen off a few now...

[edit] - Blah, blah, blah - didn't read the other Jepson thread [edit]

Last edited:
Niall Quinn
Bryan Robson
Ronnie Jepson

Those are the only 3 I can think of so far.

According to the old Dinosaur, Teletext, Ronnie Jepson has just resigned as manager.

How many managers is that now who have considered defeat by Southend to be the lowest point? We must have seen off a few now...

I said yesterday that I thought Jepson would be on his bike soon, Gillingham were woeful.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back