• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Remember All Those Weeks Ago...

EastStandBlue

Life President
... When we said the size of our squad would come back to haunt us?
sad.gif
sad.gif
With only 14 fit professionals we are seriously screwed going into the busy, tiring Christmas period. I Just hope that what Uncle Ron said, about money being in place for transfers, is true and that we can attract players of the right calibre in January...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (EastStandBlue @ Dec. 18 2005,13:26)]I Just hope that what Uncle Ron said, about money being in place for transfers, is true and that we can attract players of the right calibre in January...
That would be good for the "busy, tiring Christmas period" in 2006 ...

WS

tounge.gif
wink.gif

Although we'll now be without Smith and Bentley for the MK Dons game, I imagine Freddy and Hunt will be back, as obviously will Maher. So it's not going to be too different from what we've coped on for a few months now.

Getting a loan keeper next week is what I'm concerned about though.
rock.gif

Our squad is looking a bit thin at the moment. Hopefully we'll get Eastwood back for the boxing day game with MK Dons and Maher will be back from suspension by then as well...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Dec. 18 2005,12:28)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (EastStandBlue @ Dec. 18 2005,13:26)]I Just hope that what Uncle Ron said, about money being in place for transfers, is true and that we can attract players of the right calibre in January...
That would be good for the "busy, tiring Christmas period" in 2006 ...

WS

tounge.gif

wink.gif
Good point.

The players can hardly complain about being overworked on Christmas Day 2005 - they won't have played for 8 days!

Most of the injuries are only little knocks though. Hunt and Freddy should be back for Boxing Day and Maher will be back from suspension. We do have a thin squad but it's not too serious. Yesterday showed that although we have a small squad, we have a good squad and we still had a good bench yesterday.

Back