• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Railway Arms on Saturday

CSWICKFORDSHRIMPER

We had the Spread Pub Topic roll call .....

Whos going in the Railway Arms on Saturday... Great Grub.. extra cold pumps.... cant stand them packed Pubs serving warm beer ....

Never lose the Faith

n
One Team In Essex

SOUTHEND UNITED FC

"And it's all gone quiet over there..it's all gone quiet over there..."
tounge.gif

Can you hear the railway arms sing? nooooooooo noooooooo Can you hear the railway arms sing? I can't hear a f%&king thing! ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh!

biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

CS You will pleased to hear the boss of the Railway has had giant Club badges painted on the windows along with "We are going up " in giant letters on the windows . Looks good and will be good welcome for everyone as they come off the train on Saturday . No sign of anything like that being done at the Spread ...... yet ... Over to you McNasty !!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (prittlewellshrimper @ May 03 2006,14:20)]CS You will pleased to hear the boss of the Railway has  had giant Club badges painted on the windows along with "We are going up " in giant letters on the windows .  Looks good and will be good welcome for everyone as they come off the train on Saturday .  No  sign of anything like that being done at the Spread ...... yet ...  Over to you McNasty !!
Brilliant gesture...

Come on Ken time for the Spread to get involved!..

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CSWICKFORDSHRIMPER @ May 03 2006,13:55)]We had the Spread Pub Topic roll call .....

Whos going in the Railway Arms on Saturday... Great Grub.. extra cold pumps.... cant stand them packed Pubs serving warm beer ....

Never lose the Faith

n
One Team In Essex

SOUTHEND UNITED FC
I wont be there Rich but have a beer on me with the chaps.

Had a good celebration after frantikly watching the videprinter on bbc.co.uk last Saturday, i was going mental in my apartment when Hartlepool equalised and the ols crow next door got the right hump!.
biggrin.gif
. Luckily she doesnt speak English or she might have hit me with her broomstick!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (prittlewellshrimper @ May 03 2006,14:20)]CS You will pleased to hear the boss of the Railway has  had giant Club badges painted on the windows along with "We are going up " in giant letters on the windows .  Looks good and will be good welcome for everyone as they come off the train on Saturday .  No  sign of anything like that being done at the Spread ...... yet ...  Over to you McNasty !!
One word for you all ,

SALLY

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ May 03 2006,15:23)]
[b said:
One word for you all ,

SALLY
wearing?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ May 03 2006,15:29)]
[b said:
[b said:
One word for you all ,

SALLY
wearing?
Not sure if it's PVC or Rubber , but be assured it won't be much.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ May 03 2006,15:31)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
One word for you all ,

SALLY
wearing?
see you at 11am ken!!

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ May 03 2006,15:31)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
One word for you all ,

SALLY
wearing?
Hmmmm

oops.gif
love.gif
laugh.gif

How about body painting instead. Maybe the crest of Southend united or Goaters face?

Are the windows painted forever or is it a temporary thing ? If it is for good , might that be a bit of a temptation for the visiting fans from places like Leeds ?
Still a nice gesture by the landlord.

McNasty is always at the fore FRONT of getting the punters in

[b said:
[b said:
One word for you all ,

SALLY
Christ, she is quite the lovliest bar-person in town

i will b in the railway arms with 6 other worksop shrimpers it will b nice going back 2 my local southend pub i use 2 drink in before the game, i will also b hanging my big st georges cross in there 2 b4 the game should b in there about 12.15 after setting of from nottingham at 8.30 on train see you there rich merrin

1 team, in essex southend united

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ May 03 2006,15:59)]Are the windows painted forever or is it a temporary thing ?  If it is for good , might that be a bit of a temptation for the visiting fans from places like Leeds ?
Still a nice gesture by the landlord.
just a tempo thing ... nice touch but still no match for
tounge.gif
SALLY
tounge.gif

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine