• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Quarter final ?

No, it's one leg and will be played in the week commencing 18th December.

Here's hoping for Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal or Spurs away. What an Xmas present one of those would be.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Upminster Blue @ Nov. 07 2006,23:35)]No, it's one leg and will be played in the week commencing 18th December.

Here's hoping for Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal or Spurs away.  What an Xmas present one of those would be.
Between Luton Away on the friday night (on Sky) and Birmingham at home also on a friday?

Doesnt give us a lot of time between matches

So our match is very likely to be on the 19th of december
sad.gif

the very same night i've got tickets to go and see Kasabian in concert up at earls court
mad.gif

So will you see Kasabian or put your ticket on ebay? My parents (season card holders ) chose to go along to the Cliff Richard concert this evening that they had booked months ago.

Yes, they chose Cliff Richard over Southend V Man U.

I hope "Living Doll" was worth it!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Stodge @ Nov. 07 2006,23:47)]So will you see Kasabian or put your ticket on ebay? My parents (season card holders ) chose to go along to the Cliff Richard concert this evening that they had booked months ago.

Yes, they chose Cliff Richard over Southend V Man U.

I hope "Living Doll" was worth it!
No way, i got priorities and they DEFINATLY lie with southend.
So anyone want a Kasabian ticket
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (stickyboy @ Nov. 07 2006,23:39)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Upminster Blue @ Nov. 07 2006,23:35)]No, it's one leg and will be played in the week commencing 18th December.
B*ll*x I'm on Honeymoon!!
Save yourself from marriage and a lifetime of grief AND see the Blues in a cup quarter final. Doesn't get any better than that.
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Upminster Blue @ Nov. 08 2006,00:00)]
[b said:
[b said:
Save yourself from marriage and a lifetime of grief AND see the Blues in a cup quarter final.  Doesn't get any better than that.  
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
There is no choice to be made here!

1/4 final EVERY time!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimptank @ Nov. 08 2006,00:22)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Upminster Blue @ Nov. 08 2006,00:00)]
[b said:
[b said:
Save yourself from marriage and a lifetime of grief AND see the Blues in a cup quarter final.  Doesn't get any better than that.  
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
There is no choice to be made here!

1/4 final EVERY time!
I'm certainly considering it!!

Back