• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Pre-season friendlies (away) including trip to Ireland

This is presumably from last year for some reason. It states that we are due to play Canvey (again) on July 25th, which we did last year, and that we are going to play Wimbledon on the 28th, which we were scheduled to last year, but that was cancelled.

Seems it was from last year.

No idea why I thought that was from the official site. I stand very corrected

Hi,

Anyone know prices or how we buy tickets for Gillingham, I gather the ticket office will be mega busy with st renewals but can’t find anything online .

Cheers

I wonder if we may see an additional fixture added for Tuesday/Wednesday 30th/31st July.

Reactions: GBJ

The Club can confirm an additional date has been added to the pre-season schedule with a fixture against Ballyfermot United in Dublin on Tuesday 30th July, 7.30pm kick-off.

Kevin Maher and the squad will spend several days in Ireland on a pre-season camp leading up to the start of the 2024/25 Vanarama National League season and a fixture has been organised with Ballyfermot United to continue preparations.

Bellyfermot play in the Leinster Senior League, and have this year reached the last 16 of the FA Ireland Cup.

The stadium is around six miles from the centre of Dublin and if supporters wish to attend the match, tickets can be purchased through the below link.

CLICK HERE TO BUY

Ballyfermot United v Southend United
Tuesday 30th July – 7.30pm kick-off
Coldcut Grounds, Cloverhill Road, Clondalkin, D22 T043

Adults: €10
Seniors: €7
U16’s: €2

We thank Ballyfermot United and Podium Sports Management for organising a game for us at such short notice and look forward to visiting.

Back