• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Pre-season friendlies (away) including trip to Ireland

I reckon that’s the u19s but I do think we’re a match or two light.

Seems like Maher agrees!

With some proper notice, we might of taken a decent number for some craic. Frustrating.
Yep, I hope this is something @Shrimperstrust can raise with the new ownership.

I’d like to think that with greater financial stability and no longer a hand to mouth existence the club will be able to plan and announce these things well before the season ends. I know these matches aren’t primarily about the fans but this would have been a very popular trip to attend had there been sufficient time to arrange. No doubt it would be cheaper for the club (or whoever is paying) to organise as well.

Do you think this friendly in Ireland has been arranged so final preparations can be made at fossetts farm training ground?

Is there a time frame in which we have to leave boots and laces?

I just spoke to a relative in Ireland and he said they are like a Sunday league team
that's alright, we are like a Saturday team, I think you are all reading to much in to this, I would assume after all the **** they have gone through this is merely a team bonding trip with some exercise and football thrown in! perfect for the lads and well deserved , lets face it we proved last season we don't need a pre season at all!!

Back