• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Podcast / Fanzine Podcasts

Can anyone provide a link to the recent podcast with Tom L please

TIA
Please remember to select the Podcast prefix when creating a thread about podcasts!

Then, when people are looking for a podcast like you are now, all they need to do is click onto any 'podcasts / fanzines' prefix showing in the forum listings (click the actual prefix, not the thread title) they will get a list of all threads with the podcast prefix and will easily be able to find the podcast they are looking for.

This works exactly the same for all prefixes.

Comme ça (you can see the one you asked about is the sixth one down the list):

Screenshot 2024-08-23 at 12.35.31.png

I'm not sure the prefixes work consistently. They seem to work if I'm in say 'shrimpers chat'. But not if I click on new posts and then try a prefix

I'm not sure the prefixes work consistently. They seem to work if I'm in say 'shrimpers chat'. But not if I click on new posts and then try a prefix
To be honest I never use the 'New Posts' link, but you're right it seems - prefixes showing there don't seem to be coded to be active links. They are just images.

The prefixes work as suggested from within any forum. That should suffice though, as the forum names dictate which content is where - so whatever your query is on any occasion, go to the forum for that and click on the relevant prefix... and bingo job done :LoyalSupporter:

Back