• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Play-Off Ticketing Details Announced

Well played Scriv
just one question though, if i want to get my mates ticket could i take his voucher to the ticket office and get his ticket as well or will he have to come with me?

I presume you are currently writing the article about Bramble being back in contention now you've got that out the way, Scriv ...

wink.gif

How superb....No telephone sales till next week when they will all have sold out...

That will be so easy from me to get my ticket living on the South Coast.

So glad I brought that season ticket for events like this. Thank you ticket office brainboxs for thinking of all season ticket holders that dont live in Essex once again.....
mad.gif

1st Leg:

Will it be 1 per person when/if there are any left for non-season ticket holders?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ May 09 2005,14:48)]So glad I brought that season ticket for events like this. Thank you ticket office brainboxs for thinking of all season ticket holders that dont live in Essex once again.....
mad.gif
Same here, living 2 hours away from southend makes a nice four hour round trip for what could have been done with a phone call - i know i cannot give my voucher over the phone but they have all my details on the system can they not mark that i have bought a ticket to stop me getting a second one.

Luckilly I thought this might happen so gave my father my season ticket so he can pop down and get them as he lives in the area.

It is rather annoying the way the club think all season ticket holders live in southend.

Does anyone have Ron Martin's direct email address? I want to mail him about ticketing arrangements.

they wasn't for the League game, it was sit where you like

And, as ever, no mention of whether the Autopay facility for season ticket holders will be in operation.  So do I have to take ½ day off work to get my ticket or will it be automatically sent to me?  Who knows!

I emailed the club with this question yesterday and asked that they confirm by email or alternatively when ticket details are announced that they clarify this point on the official site.

True but I didnt know if it would be different for the PlayOff game.
Sceneario being that those fans without season tickets who purchase through the 'general sale' want to sit next to their friends who have already secured their ticket by being season-ticket holders.

Obviously assuming that there are sufficient tickets left on 'general sale'. How can you guarantee a sit next to a friend if it is allocated seating.

(ie. my missus (a "non-season ticket holder") getting a seat next to myself, potential problem if the seating was to be allocated?).

On a more controversial note I'd like to propose that those of us with ticket stubs for more than 8 games (i.e. not just the end of season glory hunters) can get tickets for half price.

tounge.gif

I reckon there'll be plenty of tickets still left on Monday. A lot of people will be waiting for the first leg result methinks.

As you have been given 1250 tickets, it is indeed unallocated seats at Sixfields.

Our fans are moaning about the after season ticket holder priority scheme - any 6 home league games - I have just put your system to them for their reaction!

Feel free to join in with the Banter Hotel End

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ May 09 2005,14:48)]How superb....No telephone sales till next week when they will all have sold out...

That will be so easy from me to get my ticket living on the South Coast.

So glad I brought that season ticket for events like this. Thank you ticket office brainboxs for thinking of all season ticket holders that dont live in Essex once again.....
mad.gif
Not only that, but what about season ticket holders that have already thrown their season tickets away?

This is completely ridiculous. What if enough seasos live out of town and/or can't take time off work to buy tickets, or have thrown their season tickets away that there are some left over? Who gets those? People who deserve them less.

I have never complained about ticketing before, but I find this wholly unacceptable.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (londonblue @ May 09 2005,16:05)]Not only that, but what about season ticket holders that have already thrown their season tickets away?
Why would anyone do that knowing full well there was a chance of ending up in the play offs, and that you would need your season ticket to get tickets.
wow.gif

To be honest, i can't really see a fairer way the club could have done this?
If there is and obvious one please tell me.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper James @ May 09 2005,16:21)]To be honest, i can't really see a fairer way the club could have done this?
If there is and obvious one please tell me.
I think it should be done alphabetically.

on the first day of sales its only to those with surnames beginning A to C

day two D to F

etc etc

then some people really would have something to moan about
tounge.gif

Well, I've near enough given up hope on getting tickets. I imagine that at least 75% of seasos will take the offer up and with the geographical advantage, current Southenders will beat me to the draw. Telly for me.

Suppose it is an excuse to go down the pub and get wasted. Not like it's needed.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ May 09 2005,16:40)]Well, I've near enough given up hope on getting tickets.  I imagine that at least 75% of seasos will take the offer up and with the geographical advantage, current Southenders will beat me to the draw.  Telly for me.

Suppose it is an excuse to go down the pub and get wasted.  Not like it's needed.
Personally, i think they'll be some left over for general sale.
I can't see all 1250 getting snapped up (in person at the club shop) in 2 days by season ticket holders.
Especially when the game is 5.15pm on a Sunday night.
Just wait and see what pans out.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Herts_Cobbler @ May 09 2005,15:49)]As you have been given 1250 tickets, it is indeed unallocated seats at Sixfields.

Our fans are moaning about the after season ticket holder priority scheme - any 6 home league games - I have just put your system to them for their reaction!

Feel free to join in with the Banter Hotel End
Dead link for me mate.

Back