• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Parking at Roots Hall for 2024-25 season

I have been on the waiting list coming up 4 years now, let’s hope I don’t see the attendants being slipped £10 again, or I might start kicking off

I wouldn’t worry the office said if you are on the list from last season no problem so we will hear something soon . I expect the staff are flat out sorting out season tickets . They’ve got to do 3 months work in a few weeks
Exactly that, i know for a fact some staff are still working until 9pm atm. There is so much to do, have patience people.

I have a car park pass I emailed the ticket office last week and they replied that they will email all existing permit holders shortly about renewals

Exactly that, i know for a fact some staff are still working until 9pm atm. There is so much to do, have patience people.
Patience for parking, patience for York tickets, patience for new signings, patience for safety certification, patience for shirts.
Panic, panic panic.
Captain Mannering

I'll get my goat
#factendof
#floomingtypoo

Just spoke to Rylee. He said they are working their way through the requirements. Said they have over a 1000 emails (some multiple from the same people) but will be in touch soon re parking passes

Back