• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

paid for recorded delivery but didnt get it

Yer Blues

Not Always Sarcastic ⭐🦐
thank goodness they arrived safe and sound but were sent standard post. bit cheeky cause id have been ****ed if they had gone walkabouts.

just a heads up to those of you waiting for your tickets.

The Bob

I'm sure if you take the envelope they arrived and your receipt into the ticket office they'll do a refund for you.

cool, ive got a spare hour to stand in the cold, ill go and do that

The point is Matty you and others for the first Chelsea game have paid for something you haven't had. And as you pointed out you would have been ****ed if your tickets hadn't arrived as the club are saying they will not issue duplicates.

If you don't have time or inclination to go to the ticket office then make your complaint by email.

The point is Matty you and others for the first Chelsea game have paid for something you haven't had. And as you pointed out you would have been ****ed if your tickets hadn't arrived as the club are saying they will not issue duplicates.

If you don't have time or inclination to go to the ticket office then make your complaint by email.

haha. my post was meant to be a little more tounge in cheek than its come across. ahh a fivers a fiver anything to help the club. was just a genuine heads up to my beloved shrimperzone

:) Well it's a couple of pints at least mate.

Well if your buying H.....;)

I think alot of people were grateful their tickets arrived safely judging by some comments when similar things happened for the away game. Obviously if you paid for special delivery and they werent sent like that then clearly you are entitled to a refund. Up to you if you choose to take that up with the club or not.

Well if your buying H.....;)

I think alot of people were grateful their tickets arrived safely judging by some comments when similar things happened for the away game. Obviously if you paid for special delivery and they werent sent like that then clearly you are entitled to a refund. Up to you if you choose to take that up with the club or not.

:stunned: More chance of me buying than Cricko.

I agree if you've paid for something you should either get what you have paid for or insist on a refund.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back