• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

P.I.G. (Parky is God)

I am fed up with the inbreds texting Essex Radio with the P.I.G. (Parky is God) message, who can come up with a SUFC version of what it stands for.

How about

"Parky Infected Grapes"

as a starter

How about 'Parkys Inbred Goons' or even better 'Promotion is Gone'.
biggrin.gif

Surely, rather than P.I.G. that the Col Ewe fans text in, a more appropriate acronym would be S.H.E.E.P. standing for Steve Has Easily Eclipsed Parky

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ April 09 2006,17:25)]Surely, rather than P.I.G. that the Col Ewe fans text in, a more appropriate acronym would be S.H.E.E.P. standing for Steve Has Easily Eclipsed Parky
Brilliant!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ April 09 2006,17:25)]Surely, rather than P.I.G. that the Col Ewe fans text in, a more appropriate acronym would be S.H.E.E.P. standing for Steve Has Easily Eclipsed Parky
How about WE all do that after Col Ewe's match on Saturday  
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Late One @ April 09 2006,18:11)]
[b said:
How about WE all do that after Col Ewe's match on Saturday  
biggrin.gif
Their match on Tuesday is live on BBC Essex, so I think I'll send in a text with the SHEEP acronym on it. However, I have sent in a few 'tongue in cheek, banterish" anti-Col Ewe texts to BBC Essex in the past and they have not been read out. The bloke that presents, Glenn Speller is clearly a Col Ewe fan, I think he's from Sudbury. You can tell it by the tone of his voice when we win, and they don't - a regular occurence, of course.

Last season I text him around the middle of March saying I hoped Col Ewe would stay up, as it would be 6 points guaranteed for us. He countered by saying that is what is known as hubris. And then had the cheek to say if I did not know what that meant I should look it up in the dictionary.

mad.gif

I am a little more blunt and responded with a text asking him to look up the word to$$er in his dictionary, but he didn't read that one out.
glare.gif

did anyone hear the a guy who text in after the blackpool game and said that if southend werent crowned champions, that he would run around layer road in a Col******r shirt?!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (andrew_sthnd @ April 10 2006,00:30)]did anyone hear the a guy who text in after the blackpool game and said that if southend werent crowned champions, that he would run around layer road in a Col******r shirt?!
Yeah, and Speller got all excited saying they had his phone number. You can tell in his voice that he was hoping against hope that we would not go up. The amount of time they spend on Col Ewe, you would thnk they were 8 points clear at the top.
mad.gif

The BBC Essex coverage of the Col Ewe game starts in 25 minutes. I shall be sending a text in with the S.H.E.E.P. acronym.

Anybody else who wants to send one, send it in after 7pm on 07786 201035. A tip, don't make it too abusive to Col Ewe or they won't read it out - make it 'banter-ish'. I'll be sending something along the lines of I hope Col Ewe get promoted with us (although I don't!) as it is good to start the season already 6 points to the good.
biggrin.gif

Back