• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Ownership of SUFC,

lombard

Youth Team
Has the consortium now officially signed all documentation, to take ownership of SUFC ?
Also, the share situation voted for at the meeting at the Civic Centre,although I voted against
and agreed with Paul Fitzgerald.When will we be informed what number of shares we now own,
The club have not been forthcoming with. this information.

It makes me wonder what is going on at SUFC.Rumours that 'Ronnie Boy",still has his hand in the till.

Has the consortium now officially signed all documentation, to take ownership of SUFC ?
Also, the share situation voted for at the meeting at the Civic Centre,although I voted against
and agreed with Paul Fitzgerald.When will we be informed what number of shares we now own,
The club have not been forthcoming with. this information.
You still own the same number of shares.

Permission has been given for The total number of shares that can be issued to be increased. Hence at some point the proportion of the club you own will be decreased.

Ron was at the home match on Boxing Day.I believe that he is, until confirmed, able to take gate receipts etc.

Ron was at the home match on Boxing Day.I believe that he is, until confirmed, able to take gate receipts etc.
There were rumours that happened, but that has never been confirmed or ever likely to be. I am sure the new guys have their finger on the pulse and although The Rat will love the fact he is paying nothing anymore whilst on paper he is still Chairman , I cannot see it being true.

There were rumours that happened, but that has never been confirmed or ever likely to be. I am sure the new guys have their finger on the pulse and although The Rat will love the fact he is paying nothing anymore whilst on paper he is still Chairman , I cannot see it being true.
In other news I have heard that the South Stand is in fact made of cheese. As a result it will be closed until further notice.....very reliable source but I can't share who.

Dear "wobble heads",I didn't say how the monies were being paid.It could be bank transfer, direct debtit, any form of financial transaction.Just thinks Ron Martin/companies still at this moment,theretically is still the owner of SUFC. Does that mean he is entitled
for monies from the club.Anyway,we will eventually find the answers.

Back