• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Orient tickets

keefmoon

Coach
Sorry if this has already been covered. The official site doesn't say anything...does anyone know what the ticketing deal is with the Orient game?

Balls, I hadn't even realised it had been re-arranged. And there was me hoping January would be a nice cheap month.

How long till Stokesey comes along and posts that picture of Nugent (?) laughing after yet another Southend og at Brisbane Road?

Even though Clarkey gave me one of my proudest moments ever on saturday, I fear that goal, and the subsequent replay (including beer money etc) may have counted me out of the Stockport game what with Orient the following Tuesday.
And Leeds...not even thought about Leeds yet.

Stupid FA Cup replays.

asked the same question today when getting chelsea replay tickets as i understand it they where expected to arrive some time today so expect
news shortly

I don't think they are on sale yet. Still wondering whether to go.

Be aware that if Orient draw their re-arranged cup tie with Sheff Utd, this match will be postponed again.

Be aware that if Orient draw their re-arranged cup tie with Sheff Utd, this match will be postponed again.

Coorectamundo. I assume your tickets will go on sale after Tuesday when United have beaten us.

ps. I can't find the picture. Yet.

i'll be going to this one but can't see us getting half the amount of fans we had there last year which is fair enough with january being bad enough without loads of away games to go to, we'll see.

Just spoke to ticket office and Orient tickets go on sale today for season ticket holders and Thursday on general sale.

Adult £20
Concession £13

We have been given initial allocation of 1,000 and we have sold 5 to date.....

Just spoke to ticket office and Orient tickets go on sale today for season ticket holders and Thursday on general sale.

Adult £20
Concession £13

We have been given initial allocation of 1,000 and we have sold 5 to date.....

Not an all-ticket game though. Phew!

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back