• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Only one new player today!!!!

With all the rumours today we have only got one new player or am I wrong?

Borrowdale and Upson are only rumours that does not mean we are going to get these two lads.

My mate is a QPR fan and does not seem to rate him very highly.

I suppose thats about the quality that we will attract to RH.

I am a really dissapointed but when there hasn't been any information on the OS I sorted of realised that the Borrowdale story was more of a rumour than a done deal.BUT I AM STILL REALLY DISSAPOINTED!!!!

With all the rumours today we have only got one new player or am I wrong?

Borrowdale and Upson are only rumours that does not mean we are going to get these two lads.

My mate is a QPR fan and does not seem to rate him very highly.

I suppose thats about the quality that we will attract to RH.

But Borrowdale has yet to pull on a QPR shirt, doesn't he? So how has he come to this opinion? Would be more interested in the Coventry fans verdict.

And just maybe Scriv has a life away from the football club and doesn't spend every waking hour updating the OS

We obviously haven't signed Borrowdale as yet. Its just a rumour at present, don't think anyone official (i.e. RM, Tilly or Brush) has even eluded to the fact we may bring in Borrowdale.

One new player is better than none. Step in the right direction.
Makes it two this week and where all hope was fading we may have turned a small bend.

Hoping we tie up the lose ends today for Ed Upson and Borrowdale - and I still hope we can do some sort of loan/non-contract deal for Samba, even short term to cover the next few weeks.

I am a really dissapointed but when there hasn't been any information on the OS I sorted of realised that the Borrowdale story was more of a rumour than a done deal.BUT I AM STILL REALLY DISSAPOINTED!!!!

Dearie me, I hope for your sake you never buy The Sun.

Sorry but I dis-agree, he should be on standby for such events.
So he should be on standby for the whole of this week?! I agree with you that on the day the transfer window shuts he should be on standby (which he always is), but the whole of the week prior to that... come on, be serious!!

He is allowed a life! Heaven forbid, perhaps he wanted to take his missus out for a nice dinner on a Thursday night. Next I'll be hearing that he isn't allowed to go out with the boys on tonight (a Friday night) as we might sign someone. I assume you'll be expecting him to cancel Sunday's roast with his Ma & Pa as we might sign someone then too!

Not completely directed at you Ken, but the criticism Scriv gets on this board is nothing short of unbelievable!

Just as an aside, Borrowdale is a lovely little valley in the Lake District, and is officially the wettest place in the UK.. :tumbleweed:

Hoping we tie up the lose ends today for Ed Upson and Borrowdale

I'm sorry but i don't get the fascination with Borrowdale .. wasn't it just a rumour from that utterly pathetic vitalfootball site, backed up by a few "my neighbours cat was ******** in RMs garden and he overheard something blah blah zzzzzzzzz .."

So he should be on standby for the whole of this week?! I agree with you that on the day the transfer window shuts he should be on standby (which he always is), but the whole of the week prior to that... come on, be serious!!

He is allowed a life! Heaven forbid, perhaps he wanted to take his missus out for a nice dinner on a Thursday night. Next I'll be hearing that he isn't allowed to go out with the boys on tonight (a Friday night) as we might sign someone. I assume you'll be expecting him to cancel Sunday's roast with his Ma & Pa as we might sign someone then too!

Not completely directed at you Ken, but the criticism Scriv gets on this board is nothing short of unbelievable!

Glen obviously my warped sense of humour passed you by. My tongue was definitely in cheek.

I'm sorry but i don't get the fascination with Borrowdale .. wasn't it just a rumour from that utterly pathetic vitalfootball site, backed up by a few "my neighbours cat was ******** in RMs garden and he overheard something blah blah zzzzzzzzz .."

Dont get me wrong, he sounds toilet (and CCC level at least), but we need the bodies in before Monday and he fits the bill as a (slightly more) experienced, solid defender - taking the pressure off Herd.

Just as an aside, Borrowdale is a lovely little valley in the Lake District, and is officially the wettest place in the UK.. :tumbleweed:

My wife and I hiked the Borrowdale valley a couple of summers ago. It really is beautiful...what a hike.

Back