• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TV Highlights Oldham Athletic vs Southend United

Love the angst from the home crowd (on one minute) when the ball wasn't launched into the box first time (a few cute passes later, they go on to hit the woodwork)......now where I have I heard that before?

Love the angst from the home crowd (on one minute) when the ball wasn't launched into the box first time (a few cute passes later, they go on to hit the woodwork)......now where I have I heard that before?

I have been watching a bit of Gateshead this season. Picked them for their get on with it style of football.

They have scored number of goals from no nonsense crosses from what I call the dead zone. 30yds out and 15yds from the touchline. The sort of areas that we will have 5 or 6 passes with little end product.

Look up the highlights when they beat Eastleigh last week. Look out for Regan Booty......Son of Martin Booty. What he does for the first goal will never even be attempted under certain styles of play. Then he produces another gem for an injury time winner when down to 10 men.

Gateshead have scored couple of other goals this season from the same Booty delivery and had a couple disallowed from very tight offside decisions. They get bodies in the box because they have confidence it will be delivered Cardwell would have loved that sort of service.

Back