• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Not Long Now

Like every other season I just love the start of the new football season, and i can't wait for tommorow, the vibes and the atmosphere in the hall at the end of last season was electric, So what are we all doing what pubs will we be in and at what time.
i think I will start in Bar Vic our spiritial home about 12, moving on to the Spread about 2, then the big dilema is eaither East Stand Blues or west Bank,

what we doin boys??

I will be taking my place in the far post bar to check out the blues TV thing. Its going to be a scorcher so if you're a slaphead like me you'll need a hat,....and i'd have a litre of water before sitting down. Unless you're in the West Stand where you'll be all nice and shady.

Can't wait for this season to start.

CMON ON !!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (one flew over the cockles nest @ Aug. 06 2004,09:25)]Like every other season I just love the start of the new football season, and i can't wait for tommorow, the vibes and the atmosphere  in the hall at the end of last season was electric, So what are we all doing what pubs will we be in and at what time.
i think I will start in Bar Vic our spiritial home about 12, moving on to the Spread about 2, then the big dilema is eaither East Stand Blues or west Bank,

what we doin boys??
I will be round your house about 12.15 f**king the arse off your mother while your dad is away.

She loves it up the tuccus lately which is always good, its seems your dad can't rise to the ocasion.

Hopefully heading from Cambridge around Eleven, in the spread hopefully for the 12.30 kick off and then to the ground for a burger about 2 to watch the pre match entertainment soaking in the atmosphere of the hall!

Getting to the Shrimpers bar at around 12:00-12:30, Watch some blues t.v. or the Derby v Leeds game if it's on.
However, will be leaving the bar to make my way to the Hall of dreams about 2:30 to get mentaly prepared!
Can't wait!
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Aug. 06 2004,17:08)]Getting to the Shrimpers bar at around 12:00-12:30, Watch some blues t.v. or the Derby v Leeds game if it's on.
However, will be leaving the bar to make my way to the Hall of dreams about 2:30 to get mentaly prepared!
Can't wait!
wow.gif
GIT!

mad.gif

Wahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Come on you MIGHTY blues !

Come on Shrimpers, Come on Maher
Show them all your a brilliant player
Nows the time to place your bet
Tesfaye to put three in the net.

Roll on tomorrow.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (one flew over the cockles nest @ Aug. 06 2004,17:06)]Im starting this years promotion part with a night at Churchill in Southend tonight
I'll be at a jazz gig tonight. Nice.

Ill be entering roots hall tomorra the same way Ray Winston entered the pub in the film "love honour and obey"

"fcukin ave it"

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Aug. 06 2004,16:40)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Aug. 06 2004,17:08)]Getting to the Shrimpers bar at around 12:00-12:30, Watch some blues t.v. or the Derby v Leeds game if it's on.
Can't wait!
wow.gif
GIT!

mad.gif
Touchy or what?

Anybody would think you can't make the game!

wink.gif

Had to come back from my holibobs to make 2morrow, the things i do for football !

Still heres to a good season but although we flirted with the conference once or twice it was a great season and you can't beat a good cup run.

League One here we come !

biggrin.gif

leaving Hadleigh suffolk 12.45pm, past Ipswich, past col ewe, past Chelmsford, past SWF, to R Hall 2pm. Usual scrap down Wenham Drive for car space, pick up tickets from office, look in shop to see two staff not meeting the needs of 50 customers looking at a shirt for junior, into garage back of sarf bank for coke and smarties, then to west stand to sit in block t and watch robbie williams tw*t, touch fav stantion for luck, look at folk in east stand blinded by the sun, buy ticket for draw, 1st half, go on pitch at HT and win car, sell car to tilly so can sponser all blue belles, watch blue belles, 2nd half, Tes yawns on bench, comes on and scores winner in last min, back to car to do 50mph down Wenham taking out 43 wing mirrors, wave at cheltenham fan on a127, back home and wait for next game. cant wait.:D

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Suffolk Shrimper @ Aug. 06 2004,21:56)]leaving Hadleigh suffolk 12.45pm, past Ipswich, past col ewe, past Chelmsford, past SWF, to R Hall 2pm. Usual scrap down Wenham Drive for car space, pick up tickets from office, look in shop to see two staff not meeting the needs of 50 customers looking at a shirt for junior, into garage back of sarf bank for coke and smarties, then to west stand to sit in block t and watch robbie williams tw*t, touch fav stantion for luck, look at folk in east stand blinded by the sun, buy ticket for draw, 1st half, go on pitch at HT and win car, sell car to tilly so can sponser all blue belles, watch blue belles, 2nd half, Tes yawns on bench, comes on and scores winner in last min, back to car to do 50mph down Wenham taking out 43 wing mirrors, wave at cheltenham fan on a127, back home and wait for next game. cant wait.:D
sad.gif
Snifffff...

Have a nice day SS, give 'em a cheer for those of us less fortunate....

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back