• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

No-one wants to avoid the playoffs

sufcintheprem

This is a modified caption
Obviously, everyone's reluctant to go back to Cardiff for reasons such as:

-> Cost of the trip
-> Time off work
-> Thought of losing 2-0 again
-> Missing out on promotion

However, I've found out a rather terrifying piece of information. My kind examiners have decided to give me an exam on every day of the week following the playoff finals!!!

Please God/Tilson, don't let me be in Cardiff when I'm trying to salvage something of my degree!

MrsB stated that she didn't want to do a full weekend again at Cardiff next year, I said that was being optimistic anyway. Then it dawned on me what might end up happening in May.

Having said that, we'd all have taken it 2 months ago!

Have anyone read the Echo, there are an bit about Mark Gower topic from "Mark: My Word" - explaining why he had a bad game, and hope Tilson select him for Orient and put thing right. This is Gower chance to become an hero' if he get back to his best.

Let get behind Gower, not just him, and rest of the players - they need our support as we need 3pts off Orient.

As for the Play-Off, I would have taken it before we play Northampton in 19th Febs - now I want to finish anywhere in top 3.

because he wears white boots..
sorry couldnt resist
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ April 15 2005,15:03)]Obviously, everyone's reluctant to go back to Cardiff for reasons such as:

-> Cost of the trip
-> Time off work
-> Thought of losing 2-0 again
-> Missing out on promotion

However, I've found out a rather terrifying piece of information.  My kind examiners have decided to give me an exam on every day of the week following the playoff finals!!!

Please God/Tilson, don't let me be in Cardiff when I'm trying to salvage something of my degree!
A member of the Fanzine entourage has an exam ON THE DAY of the League Two Play-Off Final. Let's face it though, if we finish in the Play-Offs we'll go out in the Semis.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 15 2005,15:13)]Have anyone read the Echo, there are an bit about Mark Gower topic from "Mark: My Word" - explaining why he had a bad game, and hope Tilson select him for Orient and put thing right.  This is Gower chance to become an hero' if he get back to his best.

Let get behind Gower, not just him, and rest of the players - they need our support as we need 3pts off Orient.

As for the Play-Off, I would have taken it before we play Northampton in 19th Febs - now I want to finish anywhere in top 3.
Could somebody place this up on here for us fellas that don't get the Evening Echo.

What is everyone worried about - it's our lucky ground!! In all seriousness we will be getting to Cardiff. I am getting married next day and am not allowed to go for because I have to much stuff on blah, blah, blah. I said at the start of the year we would be in the play off final just because I knew I wouldn't be able to go. I can't believe it, Prince Charles can b*gger of to Rome the day before his wedding and I can't go to Cardiff. Where is the fairness!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (OlvisIII @ April 15 2005,16:09)]What is everyone worried about - it's our lucky ground!!  In all seriousness we will be getting to Cardiff.  I am getting married next day and am not allowed to go for because I have to much stuff on blah, blah, blah.  I said at the start of the year we would be in the play off final just because I knew I wouldn't be able to go.  I can't believe it, Prince Charles can b*gger of to Rome the day before his wedding and I can't go to Cardiff.  Where is the fairness!!
Yeah but does you're intended look like a horse?
I'd wager probably not!

Cut the guy some slack
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Let get behind Gower, not just him, and rest of the players - they need our support as we need 3pts off Orient.

Can't argue with the sentiment in that!
COME ON YOU SHRIMPERS!!!

I cant do Cardiff again either cos of a) Money and other reasons, and b) Exams around that time. Im praying we'll get automatic promotion.

Obviously we all want automatic promotion. If we were in the play off finals could you really not go? I would have to go beg borrow or steal to get there.

Yes, but if we went there and lost I think I would top myself.

In the words of Lemar (*): "if there's any justice in this world... we'll get automatic promotion".

tounge.gif

Matt

(*Well, sort of... not really)

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back