• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Spurs boss not good enough for Southend United!

I did with Southend on FIFA 2019, I remember going to last game, where a win would win the Premiership for first time ever, it’s was at Olympic Stadium, West Ham had to avoid defeat to stay up, I scored the winner with few minutes to go in front of packed away end to win 3-2, at same time I send West Ham down to the Championship 😂. A year later Southend ended up in Champion League Final against Real Madrid at Wembley and won 4-3 to finally lift the European Cup!

I did with Southend on FIFA 2019, I remember going to last game, where a win would win the Premiership for first time ever, it’s was at Olympic Stadium, West Ham had to avoid defeat to stay up, I scored the winner with few minutes to go in front of packed away end to win 3-2, at same time I send West Ham down to the Championship 😂. A year later Southend ended up in Champion League Final against Real Madrid at Wembley and won 4-3 to finally lift the European Cup!
I was there. It was mental in the away end. Was singing “Murkey give us a wave” but you turned your back on us. Some fans never forgave you for that, said you always had your eye on the Legia job, but I always gave you the benefit of the doubt. Greatest night of my life

Last edited:
I was there. It was mental in the away end. Was singing “Murkey give us a wave” but you turned your back on us. Some fans never forgave you for that, said you always had your eye on the Legia job, but I always gave you the benefit of the doubt. Greatest night of my life
I did gave you lots a wave, but my phone 📱 received non stop texts from 🔥 ladies wearing a Southend Utd shirt & Ron Martin running on the West Ham pitch with his head bandaged up to offer me an new deal to be the highest paid manager in PL history 😂

I found as well as working in the transfer market on the player front, continually improving the coaching staff helps alot.

l hasten to add everyone in my tenure has been paid on time!

what's the best formation & playing style on Football (was Championship) Manager?

Back