• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New kit for 2004/5

I was wondering if we are getting a new kit and who are the manufacturers i.e. Nike?

Incidently, Col Ewe have a new kit! Shirts from £19.99, that will make a good duster!

Col Ewe kit

It looks like last year's kit to me!

That's gotta be a clearout of last seaso's? down from 39.99?
goodprice though if it's this seasons...take note SUFC...hows about a buy home and get away half price or something...and are Season ticket holders getting 10% off again? can't remember

It appears that others have discussed this on another thread about season tickets. Should have read topics before posting.

Doh!!!

sad.gif

I would like to see some official SUFC underwear, preferably snug briefs in polyester or some other man made fabric.

I am all for a bit of blatant profiteering by the club. More turnover means more money to spend on players wages.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ June 07 2004,10:40)]I am all for a bit of blatant profiteering by the club. More turnover means more money to spend on players wages.
yeah I can see that... " we've got an extra £25000 from sales uncle Ron, what shall we do with it?"
"Lets spend it all on players wages...."

rock.gif

I think that all those who went to Swansea in the LDV second round should get a special commemorative tie and cufflinks set.

I would actually like us to have the same kit for next season, just for a change! It would be nice not having to shell out again, especially bearing in mind that many people parted with £40 just 3 months ago for that ridiculous (IMHO) grey effort for the LDV final
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Eternal Optimist @ June 07 2004,11:32)]It appears that others have discussed this on another thread about season tickets. Should have read topics before posting.

Doh!!!

sad.gif
Ooooops, another can of worms.

I'm waiting for FM's fact filled condemnation like: 'Our shirts are OFFICIALLY the most expensive in the galaxy and if we're not careful, supporters are going to buy blue shirts from Macclesfield and 'do a Blue Peter' by sticking home-made SUFC badges on them.'

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ June 07 2004,11:43)]I think that all those who went to Swansea in the LDV second round should get a special commemorative tie and cufflinks set.
Wouldn't they be happy with free leek soup?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ June 07 2004,10:48)]Free soup? Where? Tell me!
Easy to get a free Tesco's value potato & cabbage soup, you only have to buy the new club strip, gold plated limited edition a snip @ £99.99, and at the same time purchase an outrageously expensive dugout seat season ticket, a bargain @ £999.99.
A corking good deal I'll sure you'll all agree..!
wink.gif

Would be nice to see the away strip say and the home strip changes or vice versa. That way most people can afford a top, the club get revenue and its not taking the ****.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blue sky @ June 07 2004,10:43)]especially bearing in mind that many people parted with £40 just 3 months ago for that ridiculous (IMHO) grey effort for the LDV final
rock.gif
They didn't have to buy it though. I didn't.

Back