• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question New East stand - which style / design do you prefer?

OK, here's what I would do (from a "professional" standpoint)

View attachment 33844

Essentially, seat kill wise, you're going to have the same capacity as the current East Stand for GA sales. But you're going to gain additional higher value seating for those wanting to pay extra.

I'd imagine the stand will be something similar to the South Stand at Oxford United:

View attachment 33845

How many does that main stand at Oxford hold?

It's a bit generic and soulless but would do the job.

I know others will be more knowledgeable about this than me but given the stand has a lot of highly combustible wood and probably asbestos given the year it was built are there any grants available from the sports council etc etc to help us on our way.

The beauty of this design is that it appears that the seats are removable and could also be utilised elsewhere for hospitality events &c.
and if you dont like the seats ,you can bring your own deck chair and think you spending a day at the beach. also the removable chairs there can be utilised for other puposes , such as throwing at a crap referee or an opponent for a blatant foul on one of our own .

Back