• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question New East stand - which style / design do you prefer?

Obviously
The main stand at Easter Road. Two tier, boxes all the way across the middle between the tiers. It’s two tier as not a huge amount of room to play with. We may well be able to go a little deeper. Easter Road generally is a lovely little ground - the opposite stand is one big bank which a smaller version could suit the North for us.

View attachment 33822
This looks great...however a quote in cost from @Sherif H may scupper that one.

No ones answered my initial question, would you re locate to sit in the shiny stand

I’ve never sat in the same seat more than once at Roots Hall 🤣😂. If I’m on my own (like tomorrow) the East. If with a mate or my son then V block West. If no tickets left then South upper. As you can see I’m not tied to a particular stand or area. So, to (eventually) answer your question, yes - I’d definitely spend some matches there to get a feel for it, but unless the blue voice moved I’d always be tempted back to sit near them in the West.

No ones answered my initial question, would you re locate to sit in the shiny stand
Nope. I’ll be wherever the atmosphere is. Which is not normally a Main stand. Would partake in the odd bit of hospitality now and then.

Ive sat in the same seat for so long now (west block V) atmosphere is key for me.
I would enjoy looking at a new stand though lol

The revamped Northam stand at St Marys stadium, creating a red wall with safe standing and relocating away supporters to the opposite corner. Also outside a fans zone with live music and bars and food outlets all around the ground.
View attachment 33820
View attachment 33821
View attachment 33819
Now that is good and a money earner for the club just wonder if theres space enough at RH for it plus carparking,unless there was no carparking but a bus terminal etc .

Defo consider it. Currently go in South Upper - if the new stand had better legroom and padded seats I'm sold. If it has pillars obstructing views (I appreciate that's not their primary function) then that'll be disappointing. Would also consider standing in North Bank if that happens as well.

Back