• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My Opinion

GregStarz

Manager
Ok ill keep this short and to the point but my opinion is as follows:

Darryl - Great game again and made a big part in the vital 3 points (prior also agreed with me when he ran to him after our 2nd goal)

Hammel - 1 of his better games

Prior - Looked solid

Sodje - Awesome yet again

Francis - A few good tackles but please can we either get a new RB or put Lewis Hunt there, this guy is a lazy school boy and has to be covered by Sodje time and time again (not good enough and everyone aroundme agreed)

Lewis Hunt - Tried hard but not a CM

Mc Cormmack - Awesome in midfield, plays like a pitbull and can also shoot, will be good to see him alongside Maher

JCR - Worked hard but I just wish he would cross and pass more and also mix up his play with a few inward runs to goal and shoot

Gower - Yet again a good game

Eastwood - A massive improvement to his performance against Wolves, worked much harder and scored a screamer

Bradbury - Could of had and should of had a goal but overall worked hard and a great player to have

Is there anything wrong with the thread below?
rock.gif

Linky

sufc4ever i agree with everything you said i wish jcr would some times just run straight because he can deliver a great cross your right about francis and mccormack is a pitball

100% agree with you on Francis the amount of times Sodje had to clear his errors was unbelievable yesterday.

Back