• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Moretti and Heineken beer £3 per bottle in the Roots Hall bars if you arrive between 1-2pm

Both probably come from AB in Luton. Still cack though!

Last edited:
I hear they will have Adnams Ghost Ship on tap in the Shrimpers Bar tomorrow.
Wouldn’t touch anything they do on draught at the ground it’s guaranteed to taste like pure eggy sweaty arsecrack, just like it always has done.

Am I right in thinking that there is now no bar in the West stand?
I think the main one in the middle is ok, but the one at the South end is closed. I also think the toilets at the North end of the West will be closed. I could be chatting **** though.

I always got the impression you are a Wetherspoon man. Save your money for seafood - yes??
Bit of both. Many Wetherspoon's i've ventured into over the country have been decent establishments. Can't knock the prices or variety of beers they offer, compared to most pubs?.
Shame they don't offer more seafood dish's , but what i save in them helps me with my seafood purchase's!.

I think the main one in the middle is ok, but the one at the South end is closed. I also think the toilets at the North end of the West will be closed. I could be chatting **** though.

I don't think you are but I'm sure the wall for the bar was in a bad way and that bar was shut. Either way. I'll be in the railway until about 2.40

Back