• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Matchday Vlog MatchDay VLOG Vs York

D1versity

YouTube Vlogger
Evening All,

I hope to find you all well,

For the first time in a long while it was great to drive into Southend today knowing there wouldn't be one inch of sadness or fear for our clubs future amongst fans and boy was it a great day.. I can look past the result today and relish in the fact that we are on our way back and it will not be a miracle turnaround. A day that will be remembered for the start of a new era.

Game wise, after 25 minutes we dropped.. looked shattered and were made to pay for our defending deep. York will be up there this season I reckon, play proper attacking football and quiet neat stuff.

Onto Hartlepool it is folks, UTB!

Evening All,

I hope to find you all well,

For the first time in a long while it was great to drive into Southend today knowing there wouldn't be one inch of sadness or fear for our clubs future amongst fans and boy was it a great day.. I can look past the result today and relish in the fact that we are on our way back and it will not be a miracle turnaround. A day that will be remembered for the start of a new era.

Game wise, after 25 minutes we dropped.. looked shattered and were made to pay for our defending deep. York will be up there this season I reckon, play proper attacking football and quiet neat stuff.

Onto Hartlepool it is folks, UTB!
Welcome back Pip, Great new Season. we are a little behind at the moment ,but will overcome. Thanks for your vlogs. COYB,UTB.
501 York Fans, Well done York City. 😍

Nomination submitted, with the following comments re why you should win.

Pip (aka D1Versity) is a force of nature and produces a vlog of virtually every Southend United match, home and away. His commitment and enthusiasm is very infectious.

He usually gets his match vlogs on Youtube before the official highlights are released, so it is a great way of seeing the goals and sampling the action, particularly for fans like me who cannot get to the away games, He has refined his work season by season. and is very interactive with fans, getting pre-match score predictions, etc. I look forward to his vlogs after each match, he would be a worthy winner.

Quite apart from anything, I realised after the Torquay away match in February 2023 that he had done his match filming from the seat behind me, so my arms aloft celebration at our winner made it into his final edit. :)

Nomination submitted, with the following comments re why you should win.

Pip (aka D1Versity) is a force of nature and produces a vlog of virtually every Southend United match, home and away. His commitment and enthusiasm is very infectious.

He usually gets his match vlogs on Youtube before the official highlights are released, so it is a great way of seeing the goals and sampling the action, particularly for fans like me who cannot get to the away games, He has refined his work season by season. and is very interactive with fans, getting pre-match score predictions, etc. I look forward to his vlogs after each match, he would be a worthy winner.

Quite apart from anything, I realised after the Torquay away match in February 2023 that he had done his match filming from the seat behind me, so my arms aloft celebration at our winner made it into his final edit. :)
Thank you so much @Bar na bas

Your kind words are beyond appreciated by myself and the family behind the scenes. 💙

Back