• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News 2024/25 Mascot Packages now available

Cricko

Zone Owner ⭐⭐🦐
Staff member

Ahead of the start of the new National League season, the Club's Community Foundation are now selling mascot and birthday packages for every home league game in 2024/25, and you can now book online.

Mascot packages, which are £200, include the following:

- 2024/25 replica home or away kit (shirt/short/socks)
- Two adult + two child tickets (including mascot)
- Car parking space
- Matchday programme profile and picture
- Programme signed by the players
- Changing room visit
- Pre-match warm-up
- Walk out with your favourite player (if available & selected)
- Official photos from our photographer

One parent/guardian only will be able to stay with the mascot throughout the duration of the package.

colour-logo.svg

The Community Foundation also offer other matchday & birthday packages to young footballers, providing junior teams & friends with an excellent day out at Southend United.

This is priced at £25 per participant and includes:

- Match ticket
- Exclusive stadium tour
- 60-minute training session at Priory Park
- Food & drink voucher
- Southend United Community Foundation t-shirt
- Matchday certificate
- One signed football per group.

Two adult tickets are included in the package. Additional tickets can be purchased at a discounted rate as below.

Adults £15
Children £5

Loved him as a player, less so as a manager but the mascot experience for my son was memorable and Alan Little was boss. He couldn’t have been more accommodating when I’m sure he had other matters to attend to. I’m sure the experience is even better now and be honest half of that cost is effectively the kit so as far as I’m concerned great value for money, and 4 match day tickets just seen. Updated to unbelievable VFM

Loved him as a player, less so as a manager but the mascot experience for my son was memorable and Alan Little was boss. He couldn’t have been more accommodating when I’m sure he had other matters to attend to. I’m sure the experience is even better now and be honest half of that cost is effectively the kit so as far as I’m concerned great value for money, and 4 match day tickets just seen. Updated to unbelievable VFM
Personally, I don't see why you need 4 match tickets - reduce that down to 2 and you're still offering a good deal. Currently only makes about £30 per child.

Also if they’re empty seats anyway you might make a few quid on the food and drink sales

Back