• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Manchester United comments about us

Aberdeen Shrimper

Below are some quotes from Redcafe.net

And boss Ferguson said: “I’ve been here for 20 years and it is a great reminder things can still smack you in the face like this.

“We are disappointed but there are no suicides, no mass sackings, no need for counselling — but maybe some recrim-inations.

Fergie added: “We’ve lost three games this season, all 1-0, there is not a lot wrong.

“I’m sure we’ll get slaughtered for this result but that takes away from Southend’s performance.

“It was an incredible goal from Eastwood. If you are going to be beaten, it might as well be by something special like that.”

well said that man.

I thought their keeper was fantastic and fully deserving of his clean sheet.

Had Eastwood's goal been scored by a big name player people would be w%&king about it.

Eastwood, even his name sounds great.

I was really impressed by the goalie,Darryl Flahavan.
I reckon he played the game of his life and predict he will be sh!t again on saturday where they will be duly beaten by a sh!te team.
But hey,that's football....

It's a funny old game!

Back