• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Macron confirmed as kit supplier for the next 2 seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this the inspiration for the away shirt (and home to a certain extent)?!...

Ps If it helps us replicate that type of result, great. Judas you xxxxxxx. And Millwall, nah we can't be bothered not liking you as you're really not worth the effort. Cheers.

I ain’t apologizing when others are allowed to do it to me and admin let’s them get away with it that’s double standards

Please use the report function to flag any posts that breach site rules and we will look into it.

In the meantime can I ask everyone to please play nicely.

I like that idea for home and away but I think a navy and a black kit would be too similar.

Isn’t black a colour that is “banned” by the FA? Just black, not black and white ala Notts County or Newcastle.

Obviously a huge difference, but when I ran a Sunday league club, we were allowed black as a colour kit because of the clash with referees.

It was the hot cherry, vivid one I was referring to more. the one on Tuesday just looks washed out.. bad laundry service

Funnily enough I thought last seasons pink was the one worst, but the pink was the best the season before (I like the 'washed out' one basically)

Red is okay... my son has a Burgundy kit when we were under Nike.

Keen to get one this season as never managed the great one from last season, the stock number were ridiculous. Hope I can get this to represent on my holidays at the beginning of August!

Look all - these are the facts (see what I did there?). Nowadays every club changes the kits worn by their teams every year, hence both the home and away (and in a lot of cases a third shirt) colours need to be amended or changed to differentiate between each season otherwise they wouldn't be able to sell as many shirts compared to keeping them for two seasons.

Same for each club. The way it goes. Probably the reason why retro shirts are doing so well at the moment; I have the 82 England Shirt which does me so I can get the new England one for WS Junior... So if Spall are reading this, make the late 80s shirt please!!!

Personally I think the last few years (bar the last season of Nike *shudder*) have been really good but I'm not a fan of the pink kits (probably not the demographic to be fair) so happy we've got a red one this year. I bought the away one last year for a change - normally get the home shirt - but I probably will get the navy polo that Kev was sporting in the photo as well!

With the navy, light blue and red training shirts/polo shirts/quarter kit tops already on sale, the club shop will definitely be getting a couple of quid out of me for both WS Junior and I.

But only once the bloody takeover is completed ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back