• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Louis Lomas

Well puts pay really to the idea that it was travelling…and not really a step forward..always wondered if there was more to it. Good signing for them

Building tidy little team there.
Yeah - just looked at their accounts to see how they can afford these players. It's not clear as they only provide a balance sheet.

As at July 2023 Looks like debts around £1m. Lost around £100k over the previous year. Only 4 employees (up from 1 year before) - guess part time players aren't employees?

Guess they've got someone bank rolling them as I'd imagine losses are going to rack up

Yeah - just looked at their accounts to see how they can afford these players. It's not clear as they only provide a balance sheet.

As at July 2023 Looks like debts around £1m. Lost around £100k over the previous year. Only 4 employees (up from 1 year before) - guess part time players aren't employees?

Guess they've got someone bank rolling them as I'd imagine losses are going to rack up
I don't know, would imagine they just signed for them to get there careers going with hope of better move in year time. Fair play to Braintree there doing some decent business.

Id personally like to see them put up a 7 million quid bond.

Cos, why not eh

Well puts pay really to the idea that it was travelling…and not really a step forward..always wondered if there was more to it. Good signing for them
Braintree is closer than Southend to Norwich which I believe is where he is based.

Good signing for them. I fancy them to give it a good go and avoid relegation.

Braintree is closer than Southend to Norwich which I believe is where he is based.

I'm pretty sure he lives in Dunstable. Always rated Louis. His dad is a really nice bloke too. Very chatty in the Far post bar.

He does live in Dunstable - to Braintree 1hr 18, to Southend 1hr 25

So saving 7mins to play for Braintree rather the Southend. As I say there must have been more to it. I wish him luck.

Back