• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

looking forward to Saturday ?

Rayleigh boy

Director⭐
yep - I love to see young players coming through and taking up the challenge -

so it will be a great measure of some of the young fellows ability to see how they match up to Yeovils league one dirty old lags -

a lot will probably depend on the ref giving us some protection ....

and i think if this lot can get a result Saturday they might go to Leeds with a bit of a sparkle

the possible downside is a bit scary but we are Southend United -

COME ON THE BLUES

Yep I can't wait for Saturday. I haven't managed to get to a game since before Christmas and despite our threadbare side and our poor run of recent league form, I just can't wait!

I am for some reason, so as my Facebook status says, I must be sadistic for actually looking forward to it!

I think it's probably down to the fact that we haven't had a home league game since Boxing Day so that side of things has been missed. And there's the slight hope that there might be a new face on show with what's happening at the moment so that I suppose gives an anticipation to it as well.

Must win game on saturday. Gotta go for it. Keep the ball, let the other team work for it !!

Not bothered about the game Saturday I will be there as ever but its going to be mighty boring I feel

Back