• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update Lets Try to be Civil to each other.

Cricko

Zone Owner ⭐⭐🦐
Staff member
One thing that is certain amongst us all is our love of our club.

With a matter of 3 weeks until we know if we even have a future most of us are at our wits end. We have all been living through this uncertainty for 6 months and still there is no positive light at the end of the tunnel.

What I do ask is though let's not turn on each other so much, having read some of the posts on here these past 24 hours it seems some are at war with others over trivial matters in the big picture of what we are facing.

If people do not want to protest, fine it's their choice as much as it is for those that want to. I personally want to give him all the grief I can regardless of whether it makes a difference or not.

Petty arguments about who is right and who is wrong is just that, petty.

There is no right and wrong atm it just boils down to frustration because of one man and his attitude towards the club and the fans as he tries to gain his millions as we suffer.

The Mods do their best to keep a lid on things but even we are finding it more difficult by the day.

Please understand we are as much fans of the club as you all are.

Next time you feel the urge to have a swipe at another poster because his agenda does not fit yours and visa versa, remember the survival of our club is the most paramount thing to discuss and try to understand others perspective without bashing them round the head at every opportunity.

Everything that is possible behind the scenes you see is being done by so many fans to try to save us.

UTB #Martinout.

Last edited:

With a matter of 3 weeks until we know if we even have a future most of us are at our wits end. We have all been living through this uncertainty for 6 months and still there is no positive light at the end of the tunnel.

What I do ask is though let's not turn on each other so much, having read some of the posts on here these past 24 hours it seems some are at war with others over trivia matters in the big picture of what we are facing.

If people do not want to protest, fine it's their choice as much as it is for those that want to. I personally want to give him all the grief I can regardless of whether it makes a difference or not.

Petty arguments about who is right and who is wrong is just that petty.

There is no right and wrong atm it just boils down to frustration because of one man and his attitude towards the club and the fans as he tries to gain his millions as we suffer.

The Mods do their best to keep a lid on things but even we are finding it more difficult by the day.

Next time you feel the urge to have a swipe at another poster because his agenda does not fit yours and visa versa, remember the survival of our club is the most paramount thing to discuss and try to understand others perspective without bashing them round the head at every opportunity.

UTB #Martin out.
Great post. thank you.

What I do ask is though let's not turn on each other so much, having read some of the posts on here these past 24 hours it seems some are at war with others over trivial matters in the big picture of what we are facing.

Petty arguments about who is right and who is wrong is just that petty.

UTB #Martin out.
Bang on. Every single time us fans argue with each other Ron is probably watching on, popcorn in hand, ****ing himself laughing.

Don't give him the pleasure of watching the fanbase fracture and split.

The reason I have scaled back my postings on here recently is the amount of hatred and nastiness on here, some of it stoked up by those who should know better.
It's basically having no control about our future and posters frustration reaching fever pitch.Things have turned for the worst. It is incredibly hard to strike a balance atm with people's emotions and trying to keep debate alive.

Petty arguments about who is right and who is wrong is just that, petty.

Everything that is possible behind the scenes you see is being done by so many fans to try to save us.

UTB #Martinout.
Great post you knob 😉

It's basically having no control about our future and posters frustration reaching fever pitch.Things have turned for the worst. It is incredibly hard to strike a balance atm with people's emotions and trying to keep debate alive.
Oh yes, I understand completely. My point is (and this is obviously only my opinion) is that some of the ' torches and pitchfork' posts are just adding fuel to the fire which can very easily lead to tragedy.

Do miss the Twitter Spaces where people spoke with passion about the club before they were used as a tool to influence and fuel agendas. The old Connor-led ones.

Do miss the Twitter Spaces where people spoke with passion about the club before they were used as a tool to influence and fuel agendas. The old Connor-led ones.
That's very true, it's a shame that avenue of discussion seems to have vanished.
There is a lot of Apathy around now as if our future is doomed whatever.

We have to keep fighting

That's very true, it's a shame that avenue of discussion seems to have vanished.
There is a lot of Apathy around now as if our future is doomed whatever.

We have to keep fighting
Yeah. My mind goes back to the tennis ball throwing. Was very emotional moment and the unleashing of that angst against one man felt good. Everything since then has fallen flat. Everyone is just left to praying it’ll be alright. Having the team we have now makes it worse too.

Back