• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jaden Crowhurst

Is Jaden Crowhurst still with us? He started the first couple at RWB last season and did ok. Maybe he's in the numbers ....
Canvey Island FC
@CIFC
πŸ“„πŸ–‹ | π—–π—Ώπ—Όπ˜„π—΅π˜‚π—Ώπ˜€π˜ π—¦π—Άπ—΄π—»π˜€!

We are delighted to announce the signing of
@crowhurst_jaden
The versatile player joins us after last playing for Southend United, as well as having stints in the National League South.
πŸ’›πŸ’™ Welcome to Canvey, Jaden!

The car was fuelled up and ready to go,I did wonder who the next player would be ! Oh well jaden time to get a proper job!! I can't have any sympathy for released footballers no matter the age! Its a dream to be a pro footballer and if u don't make it that's the harsh reality!! Canvey is hardly blues!

Last edited:
Canvey Island FC
@CIFC
πŸ“„πŸ–‹ | π—–π—Ώπ—Όπ˜„π—΅π˜‚π—Ώπ˜€π˜ π—¦π—Άπ—΄π—»π˜€!

We are delighted to announce the signing of
@crowhurst_jaden
The versatile player joins us after last playing for Southend United, as well as having stints in the National League South.
πŸ’›πŸ’™ Welcome to Canvey, Jaden!
Knew about this last week sadly. Another one goes begging .....

The car was fuelled up and ready to go,I did wonder who the next player would be ! Oh well jaden time to get a proper job!! I can't have any sympathy for released footballers no matter the age! Its a dream to be a pro footballer and if u don't make it that's the harsh reality!! Canvey is hardly blues!
It was hardly his fault that the club were unable to offer him a contract due to the Embargo. Sad to see him go, he looked promising.

It was hardly his fault that the club were unable to offer him a contract due to the Embargo. Sad to see him go, he looked promising.
How do u know it was because the club couldn't offer him a contract? Maher might have decided he wasn't good enough or not in his plans?

How do u know it was because the club couldn't offer him a contract? Maher might have decided he wasn't good enough or not in his plans?
It's in the OP Echo link... πŸ™„

"The 19-year-old made two appearances for Southend United at right wing-back last season but the Shrimpers were unable to offer him a new deal due to their transfer embargo".

He was unable to sign a contract, as with some others currently, so had to look for a club elsewhere.

Sometimes. Steve, your comments border on the moronic. We were unable to offer Jaden a new contract because of the embargo. I have no doubt that had the embargo been lifted we would have extended the expired one and he would have continued his career with us. Our fault (or Ron's) not Jaden's.

Sometimes. Steve, your comments border on the moronic. We were unable to offer Jaden a new contract because of the embargo. I have no doubt that had the embargo been lifted we would have extended the expired one and he would have continued his career with us. Our fault (or Ron's) not Jaden's.
He's a WUM. Just ignore him

A big shame but not at all unexpected. There's only so long someone can put their life on hold.

I hope MB assisted in this move and management have had a chat with him. Go there, get paid, get games and when [if] the situation here clears up we'll be in touch.

Maybe he'll come back when we're able to and want him....
Beat me to it!

Whilst far from ideal, in this case he's not gone too far at all and will hopefully get regular game time. If/when we are back on an even keel, he'll be one that's known to us and we could take a fresh look.

Only Sometimes?

Bet you said the same when Kightly and Hooper went to Grays

Back