• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

is there a list of.......

Is there a list of out of contract players shown anywhere or are names still just faxed to different clubs?I would be interested to see who is actually available.Maybe some big names coming to the end of their careers who would like a shot at being part of a promotion winning side.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canada shrimper @ May 12 2004,01:23)]Is there a list of out of contract players shown anywhere or are names still just faxed to different clubs?I would be interested to see who is actually available.Maybe some big names coming to the end of their careers who would like a shot at being part of a promotion winning side.
You looking at starting a team in Canada?

Darren Currie was a class player and a couple of seasons ago I was mad keen on getting him signed up! definately worth a trial although reading his comments I doubt we could afford him! Think he plays on the left as well!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ May 12 2004,10:23)]The list of players will be on this page: http://www.profootballers.co.uk/

Matt
Says, "it wont work until June."
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BluePartridge @ May 12 2004,10:45)]Says, "it wont work until June."
sad.gif
Which is why my post above says the list of players "will be" available on that page "from next month onwards"...

Are you having trouble reading this morning?

wow.gif
tounge.gif

I despair sometimes, I really do...

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ May 12 2004,11:11)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BluePartridge @ May 12 2004,10:45)]Says, "it wont work until June."
sad.gif
Which is why my post above says the list of players "will be" available on that page "from next month onwards"...

Are you having trouble reading this morning?

wow.gif

tounge.gif

I despair sometimes, I really do...

Matt
What???

I think I can clear this up.

For:
...has a list of all available players from next month onwards.

Matt meant:

There will be a list of players and this list will be available in June

It was construed as:

There is a list of players who will be avaialble in June.

Correct?

Yup.

tounge.gif

Although I did say "the list will be at the following web address", and not "the list is at the following web address".

I had thought that my use of the future made it clear that the list is not currently available at that address. It also appears that I thought wrong...

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Custard Splat @ May 12 2004,12:41)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ May 12 2004,11:51)]It also appears that I thought wrong...

Matt
****Falls down in shock*******

Someone slap me... I must be dreaming!  
wink.gif
Cheeky!

tounge.gif

Sorry not to see you last weekend, mate (you were at a wedding, weren't you?).

You would have loved it - "Quo" Jeff was going mental at all the bad decisions being made by, perhaps, the worst ref we've seen at the Hall all season.

See you in August!

Matt

Back