• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

In a parallel universe

Who shall lead us once more into the breach?

• Total voters

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
After my unsung hero post about John Still it got me thinking how good our back room team is, personally I think we have the strongest back room team in the league and most likely the league above as well, so……

Let’s say for whatever reason we don’t have king Kev anymore, say Alvin Martin never signed him when he left Tottenham and Mark Tinkler ruled the roost in midfield.

Out of our back room team who would you pick to lead us forward?

Last edited:
Personally I’m torn between Currie and Still

Bentley although worthy is not in my book proven himself with the managent roles he’s had

Deme is an unknown quantity but could be worth a gamble and he’s shown a desire to coach

In a parallel universe, we would still have KM in charge, it's just that in that scenario we would have the **** version of him, and we'd have just been relegated from the PL after spending £600m on a squad of 30 players

After my unsung hero post about John Still it got me thinking how good our back room team is, personally I think we have the strongest back room team in the league and most likely the league above as well, so……

Let’s say for whatever reason we don’t have king Kev anymore, say Alvin Martin never signed him when he left Tottenham and Mark Tinkler ruled the roost in midfield.

I liked Mark Tinkler!

Iron Man

Do you know what this is the sort of question one of my sons would ask me. Like hey dad what if there was a Zombie Apocalypse what would you do? 🤣🤣🤣

I was never a fan of Kev when he played for us and so when he was appointed the manager role I can say quite honestly I was slightly disappointed - how wrong was I and I gladly take back everything
What he and his back room staff have achieved in the conditions he has had to cope with is beyond words I can find so therefore, in answer to your question - don’t even go there!!!!

Back