• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If we don't beat Col U.......

......then we are pretty much dead in the water. People can go on about what other results might keep us in the mix, but what other teams do means nothing to us in a way. We MUST beat Col U, simple as. Anything less than 3 points and we are down. I really can't see us going to Preston on Monday and getting anything to bring back home. Against Col U, a draw won't do us any favours and a defeat would be the time to dig out a map to Hartlepool. I hope we do win tomorrow, but personally, I don't think we can handle the pressure.

- G

unfortunately i think you are right. If we lose tomorrow however i hope the boys still give it a good go until the maths say it's over... preston and plymouth aren't impossible and you never know!

Keep the faith!

I share your pessimism about that trip to Preston.

In their last five games Preston have lost to Leeds, Hull and QPR.

Under the law of averages surely can't lose to yet another relegation contender.

Mind you Plymouth have twice in their last 4 matches been thrashed by relegation candidates (Barnsley and Burnley).

I share your pessimism about that trip to Preston.

In their last five games Preston have lost to Leeds, Hull and QPR.

Under the law of averages surely can't lose to yet another relegation contender.

Mind you Plymouth have twice in their last 4 matches been thrashed by relegation candidates (Barnsley and Burnley).

I bet Leeds cant wait to play them on saturday and improve their goal difference!.

Back