• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I just cant accept

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommytwoholes

I really cant accept the way things are at the moment. I can except that southend are not the best team in the league and that we were always going to struggle. I can also accept that there will be games when superior teams will be all over us, but one thing i was always proud of is that the boys give 110% . This is what got us success under tilly and brushy, but the last few games and saturdays in particular reminded me of the alan little days of no effort no quality and no desire. If tilly has already accepted that this team is going to get relegated then he needs to walk away. It seems to me that the players dont seem to want to play for him anymore. There comes a time when loyalty is pushed to the limit and sufc is a business. If tilly has reached his managerial limit then what hope is there for us should we get here again. Its easy to blame finances etc , but tilly has had the opportunity to bring players in and hasnt he also let players leave that typified this team in bentley etc in addition there are smaller clubs in this division who are doing well. I really want tilly to suceed because he is mr southend, but will we let that blind the fact that season is turning into a farce which could destroy the confidence next year aswell. I dont know what the answer is ,but something needs doing and needs doing quickly. Ron Martin may have to be very brave in the near future.

God, not again!

Yes something needs to be done but outing the manager when things get tough is NOT the answer. The reasons for which have been done to death on here these past few days and I really can't be arsed to go through them all again.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGH!!!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Not again! We all sympathise with the sentiments but please use one of billions of threads already started on this subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back