• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I did this accumulator a few weeks ago....

Barcelona to win their league (1/10)
Juventus to win their league (1/3)
PSV to win their league (8/11)
Anderlecht to win their league (1/3)
Copenhagen to win their league. (1/16)
Austria Vienna to win their league (4/5)
Gyori ETO to win their league (2/5)
Queen of the south to win their league (1/8)

Doncaster (Top 6) (1/2)
SOUTHEND (Top 7) (1/2)
Grimsby (Top 5) (1/3)

What do you reckon?
To be honest I'm only really worried about PSV and your beloved Southend at the moment, especially as your league is so close! Obviously you'll know your league better than I do, so are you confident of a top 7 finish?

I wish you guys the best for the rest of the season although unfortunately I won't be able to forget that 5-0 thrashing you gave us back in 2007! ;)

Pretty confident of a top 7 finish but depends on whether keep our loan players in January and if not who we replace them with.

My best mate's friend had one of those rather large accumulators come in 6-8 weeks ago. Football games in the UK and in Europe over the course of a weekend with the last 2 games being on a Monday night. A £1 bet returned over £6000. Never met the guy but found out about his bet 30 minutes into the final 2 games on the Monday and was urging the results on. Lucky git - don't want to meet him now!

Hey! Thanks for the welcome! Sorry I haven't been on recently! I've been following Southend a lot recently and even went to the game on Saturday to support the lads..especially as QPR weren't even playing because we lost to MK DOns in the previous round of the FA Cup! Lol! To be honest I was shocked when I saw Mohsni playing! Couldn't believe my eyes! Thought he did really well till he got sent off! The passing was really disjointed...midfield kept giving the ball away! I'm confident when your 6 or 7 first teasers return you'll get back to your best! Sooner rather than later hopefully!

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back