• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question How many Southend fans will be in the Chelsea stands

CC51DAS

President
How many Blooooz supporters do you know who have got tickets for other parts of the ground ?

I'll start with 4 - bought off a Chelsea corporate seaso - I'm sure I'll hear of others.

Careful you might have to sit a pop quiz on Chelsea history. But then again maybe not as 95% of their own fans would be probably fail it......

I reckon there will be quite a few considering Chelsea have sold out already. I hardly think Chelsea fans will be that excited about playing us, when they played col u it went to the last day.

I reckon there will be quite a few considering Chelsea have sold out already. I hardly think Chelsea fans will be that excited about playing us, when they played col u it went to the last day.

Well that's obviously because our fans are far superior in every way! Goes without saying really!

Careful you might have to sit a pop quiz on Chelsea history.

Easy. Chelsea have won most Premierships because football only started a few years ago*. John Terry is the greatest England capatin ever and Frank Lampard is a greater British hero than Nelson, Churchill and Wellington combined.

*I actually did overhear a teenager claim, on the eve of the 2008 European Cup Final, that Chelsea had won the League "hundreds" of times. I really must stop taking the tube. It just annoys me.

Two of us in the West Stand lower tier. Will make sure I take loads of pics of Southend fans. Damn I so want to be in the Shed Stan but at least I will be there.

They might not be enthralled about playing us, but their fans who collect the points in their scheme for big games are. This game is worth 5 points to them, top games versus Manure and the like are 1 point, so a lot of their fans will be getting the points in, not to mention only paying £24.50 into the bargain, compared to their normal prices.

Two of us in the West Stand lower tier. Will make sure I take loads of pics of Southend fans. Damn I so want to be in the Shed Stan but at least I will be there.

Four of us also in the west stand lower! I'm glad to hear i'm not in there singing section.

Im actully quite looking forward to hearing what our fans sound like from afar, although obvisouly I'd rather be amogst it all. Again I'll be taking plenty of pics with my new camera that santa is going to bring me. ;)

Be quite good from our pov to have photos from those elsewhere in the ground and to hear their feedback. Best of luck to you guys!

Yeah it was that or nothing. I was given a link to buy those seats (£60 for two including speciail delivery) (thanks UtS) as I had no real choice!
Hopefully the chelsea fans will be singing nothing more imaganiative that 'come on you blues' which won't be too offensive ;)
I now have to train the missus up as she loves all the southend songs and can't quite understand why we can't sing them.... :S
Ah well, if i mysteriously stop posting on January 4th, you'll all know why....

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back