• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Head Automatica

Is it really that old?? Never heard it before. It was on Kerrang the other day? Whats the album like with Beating Hearts Baby on it??

Sorry I don't really watch music channels so I am normally way behind the time unless its Fall Out Boy.

Is it really that old?? Never heard it before. It was on Kerrang the other day? Whats the album like with Beating Hearts Baby on it??

Sorry I don't really watch music channels so I am normally way behind the time unless its Fall Out Boy.

just reading that band name makes me angry

just reading that band name makes me angry

Really?!?! I am a massive fan, have been my favourite band for about 3/4 years.

I know its not to everyone's taste but I like them and have seen them live twice.

The album's called Decadence, it's OK and if you like Beating Heart Baby you'll like the rest of it as it's quite a similar style.

I'll ignore the fact you like Fall Out Boy..... ;)

Back