• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

HARRIS VIP TRIP To CREWE

BARRY HARRIS

Members
I am thinking of running another VIP Harris coach up to Crewe. However I will only run trip if I get the numbers. Please can you let me know if you fancy doing this urgently. I will be ringing coach company tomorrow to get price for the coach and will post again tomorrow lunchtime. Cheers baz

Barry you know your not new to shrimperzone!

and when you say VIP? what we talking?

Guys I have just spoken to The Kings Ferry and I can get the Luxury Coach Hire - 19 Seat Land Yacht (VIP Coach) for 19 people. We would leave at around 9am and the cost would be £63.50 per person (normal train fare is now over £ 70 !!!). Anyone who has ever been on one of my trips will tell you its a great day out. However due to the late booking I would need cash upfront !!!! If you would like to come along please contact me urgently. Cheers Bazza

Sorry to advise that the coach is a no go due to lack of support :( great shame as we have always had such great days out. Never mind we will try to arrange another trip for next season in Div 1 :)

Sorry to advise that the coach is a no go due to lack of support :( great shame as we have always had such great days out. Never mind we will try to arrange another trip for next season in Div 1 :)

I would have been up for it, if I had the time/money. Sorry mate.

The vanden plas extras on my Montego make every away game the last word in luxury.

Word of warning. Never, EVER go on a Harry B VIP coach, especially if you're shoulder is in a sling. The only things missing was a target on the sling accompanied by the words Barry feel free to keep slapping my back despite my sharp cries of pain every time you do. I had to drink copious amounts just to numbe the pain. Certainly helped me get through the Donny match though.

Serious note. It's a must do trip and worth every penny next time the opportunity arises.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back