• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Happy Birthday

overseas shrimper

Life President⭐
I wanted to say a happy birthday to It's Grim Up North (although I read on another thread that he's working in the club shop today... maybe his new mate The Goat is going to pop in with a nice cake  
rock.gif
 )... and then I noticed that Smiffy is also celebrating his birthday, too.

So... a Happy Shrimping Birthday to both.

wink.gif

Is the DVD actually in the shop? I've a chance to buy it tomorrow and don't want a wasted trip.

Happy birthday but are'nt you related to OS and therefore he should buy you a present?

I am, and he already has.
I bought him a Firholm shirt and he bought me one back! A bit of a gay senario I know, but hey..........the fightings got to stop at sometime!

Even though I might add that I had to pay for postage and packaging on BOTH shirts!

mad.gif

tounge.gif

wink.gif

Er, no. Firholm was my first season supporting the Shrimpers!
And Maidstone away was mt first away game.
Paul Brush own goal, which I was talking to him about just the other day!

DVD was suppose to be delivered yesterday not turned up speaking the the Courier to find out where it is but I'm assured it will arrive sometime today.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Aug. 16 2005,10:39)]How old is everyone Btw or os that rude...
tounge.gif
wow.gif
In Grim's case, that really depends on whether you're talking about mental age (4 years old) or physical age (31).

wink.gif

Cheers one and all..

I am the ripe old age of 24 today, my son Olly as you know was born exactly one week ago...

The best present i've ever had.

A few beers on Saturday i feel, for a double celebration!!.

wink.gif
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Aug. 16 2005,10:49)]Cheers one and all..

I am the ripe old age of 24 today, my son Olly as you know was born exactly one week ago...

The best present i've ever had.

A few beers on Saturday i feel, for a double celebration!!.

wink.gif
smile.gif
Or a triple celebration for a WIN!!
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Aug. 16 2005,11:24)]The club can't blame RM this time ...

oops.gif
Apparently they went to the depot in Slough for some reason but they are being driven to Roots Hall same day delivery as we speak.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Aug. 16 2005,11:51)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Aug. 16 2005,11:24)]The club can't blame RM this time ...

oops.gif
Apparently they went to the depot in Slough for some reason but they are being driven to Roots Hall same day delivery as we speak.
Sweet!
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Aug. 16 2005,08:49)]Er, no. Firholm was my first season supporting the Shrimpers!
And Maidstone away was mt first away game.
Paul Brush own goal, which I was talking to him about just the other day!
Snap! That was my first away game too, I travelled on one of the double decker buses. The game was played on a pitch that resembled the Sahara there was so much sand - and Brushy's OG was an absolute screamer!

Oh, and Happy Birthday  
biggrin.gif

Back